Feast

"Li Li is still here, pay attention when you speak."

Kang Aiguo looked at Bian Lili who was standing beside him after hearing Lu Xueyu's words, he scratched his head embarrassedly and said, "Li Li, the table is ready. Now, do you want to go to the feast first?"

"Of course I do, I'm already hungry."

"Then go, Xiaoyu has already taken a seat for you."

"Then I'll go to the feast. , I'll go home directly after the meal.

"Okay. After Bian Lili came out of the house, she saw Shen Yuyu sitting on the table closest to the courtyard gate, so she walked towards Shen Yuyu quickly.

When she came to Shen Yuyu, she said to Shen Yuyu : "Xiaoyu, I'm back. "

"Hmm. "

"How long will it take?" Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu after sitting in the seat Shen Yuyu had occupied for her.

"I don't know, but it should be soon." "

Well, I heard people say that the speed of adding vegetables must be fast when eating feasts, otherwise the soup will not even be mixed, so the speed of adding vegetables will be faster when the dishes come up. "

"Do you need me to help you with food?" "Shen Yuyu asked after hearing Bian Lili's words.

"It should be... no need. "Bian Lili said with no confidence, no wonder Bian Lili was so unconfident, it was because she didn't use chopsticks very well.

After a few minutes, when Bian Lili saw someone coming out of the kitchen with dishes, she knew what to do. It was the first time for her to eat a meal of this era, and she was a little nervous for some reason.

"Why don't you add vegetables? When the first dish was on the table, Shen Yuyu quickly took a chopstick and put it into the bowl, and then asked Bian Lili, who was stunned.

"I didn't skip the dish, but I just took the chopsticks ." When I woke up, the dishes were gone, and they were too fast to pick up the dishes. I saw a few afterimages of chopsticks, and then the dishes were gone. "

When Shen Yuyu heard Bian Lili's words, she twitched the corner of her mouth lightly, then she took out half of the scrambled eggs in the bowl and put it in Bian Lili's bowl, and said to Bian Lili, "Eat it."

"Thank you." After Bian Lili finished speaking, she picked up her chopsticks and ate the scrambled eggs with toon that Shen Yuyu had distributed to her. Well, this was the best scrambled eggs with toon she had ever eaten.

Ten minutes later, when the feast was over, Bian Lili looked at the bowls on the table that were cleaner than the ones that had been washed, and the corner of her mouth twitched.

Then she said to Shen Yuyu: "Let's go, let's go home."

"Don't you need to tell my aunt?"

"No, I told my aunt just now that we will go home after dinner."

"Okay. After Bian Lili returned home ,

she sat and rested in the main room for a while, and then asked Shen Yuyu, "Are you hungry?"

"It's okay."

"I'm so hungry, I just leaned on you to eat when I was having dinner ." After a few bites of food, I'm not even half full."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Go and close the door of the courtyard and the main room."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Shen Yuyu probably guessed what Bian Lili was going to do. So he got up and closed the door.

After Shen Yuyu closed the door, Bian Lili took out a portion of Luzhu from the space and put it on the table in front of Shen Yuyu, and then took out a portion of snail powder from the space and placed it in front of her.

Then he said to Shen Yuyu: "Eat it quickly, I haven't eaten such a strong taste for a long time, and my mouth is almost so light that I have no sense of taste."

"You can eat something else."

"Why?"