State Run Restaurant

Bian Lili saw that she had more than ten industrial coupons and some food coupons and meat coupons left after buying the shoes, so she asked Shen Yuyu: "What are the remaining coupons used for?"

"Washbasin or kettle . Well, these are the rarest things in the village."

"Okay, let's go up to the third floor, but will this little dowry be too little for my sister-in-law?"

"No, we are children now. It is beyond ordinary people to be able to prepare these dowries for my sister-in-law, so these things are enough."

Bian Lili still felt that the dowry was too shabby after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, but who made them look like children now? It is possible to prepare a dowry for Lu Xueyu with three turns and thirty-six legs, so they can only make up for Lu Xueyu's dowry when they grow up.

"Comrade, how much is a kettle?" Bian Lili asked the salesperson before the counter that sold the kettle.

"Eight dollars plus twelve industrial coupons."

Bian Lili didn't immediately take out the money and coupons to buy a kettle after hearing the salesperson's words, but looked at the Double Happiness washbasin and tea jar beside her.

So she asked the salesperson again: "How much is the double happiness washbasin and tea jar?"

"Double Happiness washbasin is four dollars a plus four industrial coupons, and a tea jar is one dollar plus two industrial coupons."

Bian Lili After hearing the price quoted by the sales clerk, she saw that the industrial coupons in her hand were just enough to buy these things, so she said to the sales clerk: "Comrade, please help me get a kettle, a double happiness washbasin and two tea jars."

"A total of 14 yuan plus 18 industrial coupons." The salesman took the things Bian Lili wanted and put them on the counter, and then said to Bian Lili.

After hearing the salesperson's words, Bian Lili took out the money and tickets from her bag and handed them to the salesperson. Then she checked that the items she bought had no quality problems, and walked out of the department store with Shen Yuyu.

"Where are we going now?" Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu from the department store.

"Find a place to put the bulky things in the space first, and then take you to dinner."

"Okay, I've been curious about the state-run restaurant for a long time. We'll go to the state-run restaurant for dinner in a while."

"Okay."

Twenty A few minutes later, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu came to the state-run restaurant. Since they came at the time of meal time, there were many people eating in the state-run restaurant.

Fortunately, the state-run restaurant is big enough, so even though there are already many people eating in the state-run restaurant, there are still many empty tables.

So Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu, "Should we order first or take a seat first?"

"Let's order first."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, she walked towards the order window with Shen Yuyu.

When they came to the order window, they saw that there were braised pork, dumplings and braised hairtail today, so she ordered one of each of these three dishes, then ordered two bowls of rice, and went to find them together with Shen Yuyu. Sit down at an empty table.

"Xiaoyu, today we have spent all the fists that Chen Qi gave us. It seems that we have to find a way to get some coupons, otherwise we will not be able to spend the money in this era."

"Don't worry, I won't let you buy it. If you don't have anything, you can take out the things in the space after my sister-in-law is married."

"Forget it, except for the necessary things, I don't plan to take out the things in the space for use, because I'm afraid that it won't work. Be careful to show your feet and be watched."

"Okay, since you don't want to take things out for use, use them in the space. My aunt will get married the day after tomorrow, and you and I are left at home. You can enter the space whenever you want. When will you enter the space?"

"Hmm."