35. Car Forplay

* THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES SO BE ADVISED! * 

Brent
It's late but I can still come over.

It's 8PM now. I've had to wait three hours for his response but I'm still happy none the less. I'm less happy however when I realize that there's no way in Gods name that Hank would allow Brent to be over this late.

Still. I needed to see him. Desperately.

Carrie
Yes. I want to see you. Meet me at the park by my house. You do where it is?

Brent
Yup. See you in ten ;)

I was in my PJs now. A white laced shirt night gown and was barefoot. I slipped on a brown hoodie and a pair of black Converse.

I looked in my mirror. After smoothing my hair with my fingers, I felt satisfied enough. I put my phone in my pocket and left my room. I walked down the hall and went downstairs. It was pretty quiet now. Weird for a house filled with a bunch of boys.

"Carrie." A voice said. I turned into the kitchen to see Eric. Why was he still here? As if he could hear what I was thinking, he says.

"Liam and Owen got in a fight. Liam beat the shit out of Owen. I had to stop them. Then had to clean their wounds." Oh shit.

"Are they okay?" I asked. Eric nods. "Got a handful of bruises but they'll survive. What about you?" I act dumb. "My cheek is fine. Doesn't hurt."

"Didn't mean psychically. I meant mentally. What made Owen so made that he'd- he'd hit you?" Since Eric knew about my dad- I used that as my out.

"He knows about my biological father- well sort of. All he knows it that I went to see him. He's pissed at me, thinks I'll leave. I was trying to explain." I was so tempted to tell him more. But I hold it in.

"He's sorry- you know. I'm not excusing it. What he did was awful." I know he was sorry. I know that I'm going to forgive him. I know we'll fix this. Because I love him, he's my brother.

"Yeah.." my mind was trialing off. Thinking of Brent. "I'm staying the night- on the couch. I'm here for my family- for you." I nodded. "I'm uh going for a walk." He narrows his eyes.

"This late? It's dark." I waved him off. "It's fine, I do this all the time. I need to clear my head." He takes a sip of some water. "I'll come with you then."

"No!" I said a little too forcefully. His expression was one of hurt but he stood his ground.

"Sorry kid but you aren't going out alone." I groan loudly but hushed my voice as I said. "I'm not going to be alone. I'm meeting with Brent."

"Oh." He said, a smirk on his face. "I shouldn't allow it since it's a school night...." He trials off, the smirk still on his face. "Please Eric. I need to see him." Eric thinks for a moment then relents.

"Fine. Go see your Romeo." I smile widely and blow a kiss at him. I start to run to the door when he says to me. "Hey uh do you need uh- you know condoms? Safe sex is important in-" I stop him before this gets more awkward then it already is.

"No. We don't do that stuff." Before he can make any other comments about me and Brent. I walk into the late evening weather and soak it all in. Has a breeze but isn't too cold.

I walked down the steps and started the few minute walk to the park that took me to the neighborhood's park. The flickering street lamps are the only lights showing me the path.

When I get there, I see a figure on a swig. They were swaying slightly. As I grow closer, they notice me. I finally realized that it was in fact Brent.