17: House Party

* Under major editing *

"Wake up!" A sudden voice made to what the person commanded, Owen was the culprit.

"What do you want?" I ask, looking at the time. 11:00pm. "It's Saturday night, the party remember?"

I hadn't exactly agreed to go, it was just a thought of mine. The alcohol consumption was enough to make me stay away but Owen clearly wanted me to go.

"I'm in my PJs, let me change and I'll met you outside." He silently nods and leaves me to change.

I took through my closet, a party outfit? What do people wear to those things, I've never been to home.

I finally settled on a tight fitting over the shoulder shirt and a mini shirt, Charlotte said I'd look hot in it.

I walked out and saw Owen waiting for me, he raised his eyebrows when he saw my outfit. "Trying to impress Brent, huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"Screw off." I said as we sneak out, yes I'm sneaking out and I'm freaking out about it. I really hope Hank doesn't find out and get angry with me.

"Liam and Luke aren't coming with?" I questioned, I've learned that even though they're sophomores that they are still very popular.

"Nope, it's just us." He said, opening the passenger door for me. "Hm, too bad." He sighed. "Don't be cranky at the party, Brent doesn't like those kind of girls."

God, ever since yesterday when Brent came to see me Owen's been teasing me him immensely. It's getting very annoying.

The ride was quiet, me mentally preparing myself for whatever is going to happen at this party.

"Ready?" He asked, he parked at the end of a neighborhood. There were so many students heading to a huge house, I'm guessing it's the party house.

"No but let's go." I unbuckled my seatbelt, he covered my hand with his and said. "I'm not drinking tonight." I smiled, he's so sweet now.

"You can, if you want." I say, he shakes his head. "No, I'm not." He said, I bit my lip. "I'm glad." We exit the car and walk torwad the house.

"Carrie you look like a hot tamale!" A voice behind me said, I turned to see Charlotte and Penny running towards me.

"Thanks, you two don't look bad yourselfs." I say, they both hug me as we walk into the house.

"First party?" Someone else asked, it was Delilah. "How would you know?" I asked, mad that she knew it, she kissed Owen and answered me.

"You have party virgin written all over you, no offense of course." I sigh, that's just great.

"We'll make sure you have the best first party ever!" Charlotte proclaimed pulling me to the kitchen, the horrid stench of alcohol filled my nose.

I backed away, in the process backing into someone. "Hey, Carrie!" Brent eyes as our met. "Hi." I said, covering my nose. "Hm, don't like the smell of it huh?" I nod, he pulled me away from the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Charlotte asked, taking a red Solo cup and filling it with beer. "Ah, I'm showing her the full party experience." Owen snorted. "I bet you are!"

Both Brent's and my cheeks went bright red. "Get your minds out of the gutter, you pervs!" He said, turning back to me.

"He's been like that for twenty-four hours." I grumbled, he laughed. "Oof, you never want a teasing Owen on your hands." That couldn't be any closer to the truth.

"So you wanna see the things you can do at a party? Other then drinking of course." I smiled. "Yes, would you like to show me?" He pretends to think for a second. "Sure."