24: Get Ready With Me (short)

"What?!" I exclaimed, staring at the sexy dress Charlotte was holding.

It was Saturday, an hour before Brent was going to pick me up for our date and I was freaking out. Delilah and Penny also came over to help me get dressed for my first date, not only with Brent but my first date ever.

"It'll make your boobs look bigger." Delilah says, pressing the said dress against my body. "That's not exactly my number one priority, Lil." She backed off, still looking at the dress. I can tell she likes it.

"What is?" Penny asked, I bit my lip. "I don't know but sexyness definitely isn't the thing I'm going for." Charlotte looked me over. "Cute?" I smiled, cute is my forte or at least that's what I want.

"Yeah cute would do." Delilah smiled and went to my closet, searching it for something. "Ah ha!" She said, coming out with an outfit.

It was simple but cute as heck, when I saw it I knew I'd be wearing it. A pink dress with little watermelons on it and beige wedges. "And we'll pair it with this!" Charlotte said, showing us a sun hat.

"You'll look so good in that!" Penny said, clapping happily. "You think so?" I asked, taking the dress and shoes in my arms. "We know so!" They all shouted, I laughed. "Okay, okay, I'll put it on."

I stripped my clothes off and put the date outfit on, Charlotte took me to my mirror and I stared at myself. I did look good as hell, cute and innocent.

"Dont forget your hat!" Delilah said, putting the hat on my curled hair. "It's time for makeup!" Penny said, putting me on my desk chair.

"I'm thinking a light-ish look for you, it'll be super pretty with your whole look." She said, combing through her makeup bag.

She did my makeup for 30 minutes and she finally revealed the finished look. My cheeks were pink, my eyelids were also pink and my lips were the lightest shade of red.

I giggled with excitement as I twirled around, I looked so amazing. I really hope Brent will like it too! Charlotte hugged me from behind. "Brent is going to freak when he sees you." She reassured me.

"I hope so!" I said, they all gave me a wary look, the same one they gave me at the football game. "We're all really glad you and Brent are getting together but you are super duper sure your ready for this?" Penny asked, I bit my lip.

I'm so glad they all care about me but I am, I know I am, Brent is awesome and I'm so ready to be able to call him my boyfriend.

"I am, I am 110% ready." They all give me their classic smile and we have a good old time until the echoing sound of the doorbell ringing rang through the whole house.

I was so excited before this point but now I'm freaking out, my anxiety is through the roof!