41. Partners....With Him?!

"TURN THAT DOWN!" Owen screams from the passengers seat of the car; Luke oblivious to our begging, drives the car without a care in the world.

.....Going 25 in a school road.

He was going to kill us all. Thank God Benji wasn't in the car.

Why couldn't he opt out of drivers ed like Liam did this year.

"LUKE!" Owen shouts over the blasting music, he cranks the nob down, muting it. Luke finally looks over, annoyed.

"Why'd you do th-" He doesn't even get to finish his sentence. "BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO MISS THE TURN INTO SCHOOL." Before I knew it, Alder High's parking lot entrance was upon us and Luke swerved a sharp right turn in order to make it.

I smashed into Liam, who's in the back seats with me, body. He grips me hard and keeps me in place.

"Carrie if we die I want you to know that your my favorite sister." He hits the window with a thud. "I'm your only sister, Liam!" I yell as cars blare their horns at Luke's impulsive drive through the schools student lot.

Luke awkwardly laughs as he pulls into a spot near the entrance. As we all heave a sigh of relief realizing were all still alive....somehow. Owen turns to his little brother.

"Never again. You are never driving with me again you lunatic!" Luke shrugs it off. "Come on, you know I need hours to get my license. You need a break too. Carries and Liam aren't getting their license anytime soon so it's up to me."

"I'd rather do all the driving if it meant....NOT DYING." He yells the last part as he gets out of the car and slams the door. Then storms off.

He turns to us. "So how bout it? Do you think I'll ace the test next week." Me and Liam look at each other and both nod as we race out of the car.

He joins me on his side as he fakes being wobbly. "Carrie, take me to the nurse. I think my bones are gone." I roll my eyes and grab his arm. "Come on, let's go to class." As we walk into the school, I turn back to him. The place on his forehead that hit the window is a little red.

"Hey, you okay?" I point to my head to show off what I mean. He sighs. "It takes more then my twins awful driving to get me down." That's for sure, these boys could get a baseball thrown into their face and get up just fine.

I was going to drop it until he added- "Plus I'd be more worried about you, your smaller and more fragile." This gets my attention. I stand up straighter and remark.

"First of all, I'm ten months older than you. Oh and second of all, your only two inches taller, I could grow two inches or you could shrink two  inches and we'd be the same height. So watch your back." Liam is not one for dramatics, he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, okay your tall for a girl I'll give you that but you've got nothing on me when it comes to muscles." That was true.

At only 15 (and a half) he's pretty build and- I guess- tall for his age. 5'10. But as I said I'm at that height if I go on my toes.

To be fair all the Anderson boys are tall; Hank and Owen are 6'0, Eric is a crazy 6'3, Luke's a half-a-inch taller then Liam at 5'10 1/2 (a fact Luke teases Liam about constantly), and while I am taller then both Xander and Benji it's only because of age differences.

Xander being 5'4 and seven year old Benji already being 4'4.

These boys are nuts but- being a tall girl- it makes me fit in with them all the more.

"Yeah I know that much, Liam." He smirks and kisses his "guns" or arms for any normal living being. "Luke, is that you?" I tease.

Out of the both of them, checking himself in the mirror and fawning over his body is stuff Luke would do.