7: Workout

It's only been six days since I moved in with the Anderson boys and I know the morning routine very well and it's safe to say I adapted to it.

Though today it is different, I didn't have to battle the boys for the shower or be rushed out of the bathroom, no I didn't because today is Saturday.

I thought I'd be able to sleep in finally but, sadly I was wrong.

"Morning, sis!" Benji chirped, jumping on me. I look at him and ask myself how he's so lively when, on weekdays he's dead at this time, I looked at the time 10:00am.

"Benji, hey." I said sleepily, sitting up. "Will you practice baseball with me? I have a game later today and I want to be warmed up."

Finally I knew the last Anderson boy had told me there sport, Benji seemed like the baseball type.

"I'd love to but don't you want a more experienced player to help you, I can't even hold a bat right." I say, putting my hand on the top of my head and felt my bed head.

"Oh, I just want to spend more time with you." I smiled, ruffling his neat hair. "I do to but let's doing something that doesn't involve sports."

He sighed heavily and got off my bed, revealing that he was decked on in a little league uniform. He was so cute in that!

"Okay, I'll ask Xander then." He said, skipping out of my room to go ask Xander.

I was officially awake and I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I got up, closed my door and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

I went downstairs to see the whole family up and lively, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and I grabbed a cup of coffee.

"You drink coffee?" Hank asked, I shrug. I need it sometimes, just like everyone else. "Yeah not often though, only when I'm tired." I said, taking a sip of the dirty beans.

"Hey Carrie, just the person I was looking for." Luke said, walking up to me. Oh great, more things to do so early.

"What's up?" I say, willing my eyes to stay open. "Come on a run with me, it'll get you wide awake."

I hate running so that sounded like hell but if it got me to not fall asleep then I guess I could try it.

"Okay, I guess." I said, putting the mug in the sink and following him to the front door.

"How long are we gonna go for this run?" I asked, hoping it won't be too bad. "Maybe, ten minutes." Okay, not bad. "Alright, let's go this!" I said cheerfully.

"Luke, slow down!" I said for the thousandth time, he was still being nice about it though. "You gotta push yourself." He kept saying.

"Not at 10:00am, Luke!" He laughed and shook his head. "Even at 1:00am I push myself, if I do that then you can now." He's leaving out the fact that he is an athlete and I'm the opposite of that.

"Your forgetting something." He gave me a questioning look. "And what's that exactly?" I stopped for a minute, breathing heavily.

"Your a basketball player and in shape and I'm, well I'm scrawny and suck at sports." He huffed. "Fine, I'll just add you to my workout."

I was confused on what he meant until he picked me up, I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck. Fearing that I'd fall out of his grip and bruised myself like the klutz I am.

"What is going on right now?!" I rightfully asked, he started running again. "I'm being awesome, now you don't have to run and I get to work out my arms." I smack his chest.