27. Welcome Back

"Baby?" A quiet whisper woke me up from my deep sleep, I wasn't as quiet however, jumping up and hitting the intruder. I shouted and the person covered my mouth. Oh goodie, I may be getting kidnapped.

"Baby stop!" The person grabbed my glasses, I had gotten glasses last week after failing an eye check.

At first I thought that wearing glasses would suck, constantly having to wipe them clean that but, they actually look really cute. Wide circle rimmed that are a beautiful dark blue, I love them and so does Brent. Apparently he likes nerds.

The person slid the glasses against my ears and I could finally see again, I sighed out of relief when my amazing boyfriend was the one staring back at me.

"Why did you scare me like that?!" I whisper yelled, lightly smacking his strong chest. He only gave me a smirk in return, I couldn't stay mad at that face any longer. "I needed to see you, I missed you." Right after saying that, he pulled me into a kiss.

It's been a whole mouth since we had started dating and, so far, we've been doing really well. He's super awesome and just perfect. Utterly perfect to me.

Not lots has changed since then, just that Charlotte and Liam are official and that Delilah and Owen are kinda sorta in an awkward place. We'll get to that later.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him back, sure we haven't seen each other since Friday so two days ago but we literally called last night. He's so cute.

"If Hank catches you in here, you're dead." I said, glancing at the time. It's 8am so he's probably up and making breakfast.

He usually goes a check in with all of us, you know, to make sure we're okay and not getting into any trouble. And, having your boyfriend in your room secretly, is definitely trouble to him.

"He'll just injury me cause he likes me so much." I shook my head and giggled, he smiled. He loves it when I do that so, naturally, I do it a lot.

"Haha, seriously though, you should get going." He frowned and took my hand, it always looked like a toddler's hand when in his. He was a giant after all, 6'3 isn't anything to laugh at.

"Is that what you want? Me to go?" No is what I wanted to say, it's how I felt too.

Ever since the Elliott fiasco I've been a little jumpy around guys, expect for the all the Anderson boys and Brent of course. He really makes me feel comfortable, what else is there to say? Nothing.

"My heart says no but my head says yes." I dramatically clutched my heart and gave him a fake sad look, he bit his perfect lip and said. "Which body part wins?" He knew me long enough to know my answer.

"Head." He gives my hand about 100 kisses and turned to my window, my open window. Huh, guess that's how he got into my room.

He's done it before, the night after our first date. He came to make sure I was ok. I wasn't so it was nice to see him. I, after the night, agreed to let him come through my window.

Not whenever he wants to, I still have boundaries with him, even if they are thin and weak they're boundaries still the same.

"Fine babydoll, I'll go, but we're still on for tonight?" He has this weird tick where he calls me a new nickname as frequently as he can come up with them.

Last week he called me a new name every day. It went baby, babe, sweety, honey pie, babygirl, snookie, and for the finale it was lovely.

"Of course we're on, I wouldn't miss it for the world." He kisses me again and I let it happen for about a minute then I push him away. "You're more touchy today, should I be worried."