64. RG

"Wake up!" Someone shaking me violently snapped me awake, making me bash my head into someone else's head.

"Ow!" Me and the mysterious person shouted at the same time.

I flailed around and somehow got the person off my bed and hurriedly searched my dresser blind for my glasses.

I grabbed them and threw them on me.

My vision came back- to an extent, my eyes were still blurry from sleep but I still managed to identity the intruder.

It was Xander.

I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Xan, are you alright?"

He was on the floor, balled up in pain. His face was twisted in pain.

I kneeled down next to him and touched his face. He smacked my hand away. "The hell's that?" He yelled at me.

I crossed my arms. "Well you shouldn't be scaring the shit out of your traumatized sister when she is sleeping- or ever."

He groaned. "Still you didn't have to shove me so hard." I patted his back. "On the bright side, I can defend myself. Isn't that good?"

He held his torso as I helped him up. "Yeah, getting my ass kicked by a girl is great."

I stuck my finger out. "First of all I'm not just any girl- I'm your sister. Second of all, thats a bit sexist of you to say."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Why are you still here? And why did you wake me up in the first place?"

That was a dick move.

I had been having trouble sleeping since I got home, hell I slept in Hank's room a few times the first week I came back.

He didn't mind of course but I felt embarrassed. I'm a sixteen year old girl needing to sleep with my dad or else I won't be able to sleep.

After the first week, I bucked the fuck up and stayed in my room the whole night...it was also a sleepless night.

It's gotten better every day and, last night, I was able to get six whole hours of sleep!

I could've maybe gotten more if it weren't for my little brother.

"It's late." He simply said.

I looked at my digital alarm clock, 10:11AM.

"It's Saturday...and only ten."

He smirked. "You forgot, didn't you?"

Uh...what?

"No..."

He laughed. "Oh this is hilarious."

I looked down. "Ha ha very funny. What is it?"

He stood there, a mischievous smile on his cheeky albeit adorable face.

"Oh come on Xan, tell me!"

He blew out a breath. "Grandma's coming to visit us today for Benji's birthday!"

"Uh...what?"

I mean I knew about their grandma, I knew she was super rich from her husband passing and traveled a lot. I knew they all loved her and that she gave them a shit ton of gifts.

I, however, did not know she was coming over today or anytime soon really. And also...

"Benji's birthday isn't for another two weeks, why is she coming this early? Is she staying for that long?" Xander sighed and sat on my bed, I did the same.