13: Mrs. Anderson

I locked my door after Miss. Brandy left, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't want to hear anything else that might make me want to cry even more.

I was so upset that I didn't open my door when Benji came over. "Owen's in big trouble and daddy won't stop crying, what's going on?"

I didn't answer him, even if it killed, I didn't say anything. "Please sissy, Liam and Luke and Xander are confused. I want know what happened." He said, almost in tears.

I sat up from my laying position, I walk to the door and open it. "Sissy I love you, tell me what is happening." Benji said, falling on his knees.

"You don't love me." I said, also falling on the ground. "Of course I do." He begged, crawling into my arms. "I'm a replacement, not your sister."

"Why would you say that?" Someone said suddenly, I looked up to see Liam and Luke.

"That's what am to you guys right?! A replacement!" I yelled, hugging my legs to my chest.

"No you are our sister." Luke said matter-of-factly. "Owen told me the only reason Hank wanted me here is because," I paused, Even in this hysterical state, I knew this might be a sore subject.

", told you what, it's bullshit whatever it is." Xander said, popping into out conversation. Benji didn't tell him to not curse, he was so fixated on me.

"I'm a replacement of your mom." I croaked out, Liam was filled with angry. "What the fuck! He said that?!" I nodded and he ran downstairs.

Luke followed him and I knew telling them was a bad idea, it was only me and the youngest left. I stood and both at them.

"I'm going back to my room, I'm so sorry." Benji took my hand. "Don't apologize, sissy." I gave him a weak smile and went into my room.

I was still so confused and, to be honest, curious about they're mom so I dialed a number, someone I trusted and knew would help me.

"Hey Carrie, what's up?" Eric asked, I smiled at his voice. Eric's been so busy that we haven't talked lately but he's still one of my favorite Anderson boys.

"Eric can I ask you something?" He could hear the unsteadiness of my voice had asked. "What is it? What's going on?" I started crying and asked.

"Am I a replacement?" He was silent for a while. "What do you mean?" He finally said. "I mean, that's what Owen called me, a replacement of our guys mom."

He sighed deeply. "Carrie, you are not a replacement." I sniffled, wiping some tears. "How do you know?" I ask, he was quiet again.

"I know my dad, he would've gotten a girlfriend not a daughter." I bit my lip, feeling a tad bit better. "Can I ask you about mom or is that too personal?"

"You can't ask anything that is too personal, your my sister." I crack a genuine grin. "Thanks, Eric." I said, thankfully for the cheer up.

"An about our mom, it's a long story." I sat down, I was ready. "I'm all yours." I said, preparing myself.

"Our mom was never the family type, she was more than content with just me and Owen but she kept getting pregnant and, eventually, right after Benji was born, she left us."

Oh my God, that's horrible, so bad! I can't believe a mom would willingly leave her six children just because she didn't want kids.

"I'm sorry." That's all I could muster, my mom didn't leave my life that, he was more graceful.

"It's okay, I'm over it." He said coldly, I sighed. "So I should talk to Hank?" I ask. "Yeah, you should." We talk a little more and I hang up.

I want downstairs and intothe living room, surprised and disturbed by what I saw. Owen and Liam's faces were busted up, Liam clearly more busted up.

I put two and two together and realize that they must have gotten in a fight, and I'd put my money on Owen winning.

"Where's Hank?" I asked, they all looked at me. "Daddy's in his room, crying remember?" Benji said.

I snap my eyes in Owens direction, I was so angry with him. All the other things I could forgive him for but, unless he apologize for this, no more Miss. Nice girl.

"Owen?" I said, he sighed and looked at me. "What?" He asked, annoyed. "I'm done with your shit, don't you ever pull that on me again."

All the boys became super quiet and watched our interaction carefully, one wrong move by Owen and I'm sure Liam would be punching him again.

"Excuse me? You really think I'm scared of you?" He asked, laughing at the end of the sentence.

I move in close. "Start being nice and you won't to be scared, this is your only warning." I turned, looking at other boys, they gave me thumbs ups and I smiled.

I was finally going to start standing up for myself, hell I'm going to start talking to Brent because I can! I'm my own person and Owen can't stop me!

I leave the living room and go to Hanks bedroom door and knock softly. "Hank it's me, can I come in?" Hurried footsteps ran to the door and opened it, me and Hank locked eyes.

"Hey." I said, he started tearing up. "I love you, your not a replacement." I nod and run in his arms. "I love you too." We became a ball of tears and sniffling in that moment.

I said it, "I love you", to someone and who's more fitting then Hank.

He's been here for me since day one, since I first met him three weeks ago and I have come to see him as a dad.

"I love you so much, Hank." I cry out, he holds me tighter. "I know, I know, don't ever think you don't matter to me." I press my head against his neck and said.

"I won't ever again."

(Sorry for the short chapter, next one will be longer I hope!)