50. OWEN I

~ TWIST - This chapter is in....Owen's POV AND due to that...there will be a lotttt more swearing in this chapter :,) ~

What the fuck was up with Carrie?

I mean she was way more....clingy- no, that's not it. She was just acting weird as hell. I can't explain it. I ain't really good with words.

It's probably nothing, she's fine. Stop worrying about it.

"Uh dude...?" Brent said, snapping my attention to him. He was offering me a coke. I snapped out of it and took the cold bottle.

"Thanks." He nodded and sat next to me.

We were in his room; I got there about thirty minutes ago and we've been in his room chilling since then; well that is after a tight ass hug from his Nana.

God I love that women but she'll cause long-term damage to my rib cage if she keeps that shit up. I loved her though so I didn't mind. I haven't had any female affection in over a month-

Since Delilah broke up with me for- for reasons that I don't need to remind myself about. Jesus Owen, get over her.

I shook those thought out of my head and turned to my best friend, the guy I've known for over ten years and who I'll know for the coming years- well I fucking hope so at least.

He was currently booting up his old PlayStation 4, the one he's had since his tenth b-day. He got that from his mom, the last gift he ever got from her.

Even now, passing me a controller, his eyes didn't meet mine.

"Whatcha wanna play?" He asked, already knowing my answer. "Um...the game I always beat your ass in, COD." He rolled his eyes and smacked me over the head with the controller, I rubbed the spot it hit and nearly pounced on him.

That wasn't no soft teddy bear or a fucking pillow, it was a fucking controller....what the fuck!

"I'm about you smash you hard- and not in the way you and Carrie do it!" The thought of my sister & my best friend going at it makes me wanna puke, I knew for a fact me bringing up their sex life would annoy him more than a punch to the face ever could.

It worked immediately. He dropped the controller and gave me a sharp look.

"Ew dude, she's your sister."

"She's your girlfriend, don't tell me she disgusts you, that would be pretty insulting." He pointed at me and I couldn't help but laugh; this guy was easy to tease. But it just made him more...I don't know sweet. He's a big fucking teddy bear- with Carrie that is.

He melts whenever she's around or even when she's mentioned.

"Of course she doesn't disgust me, I love her- very much." He whispered the last part and I pretended to gag, just to rub salt in the wound, I threw one of his pillows.

"Yeah yeah you damn love sick puppy." He picked his controller back up and started playing. "Your just jealous." He was shit-talking about me and Delilah and- while I know I shouldn't- I'm pissed.

He doesn't know what really happened, only three other people know; Carrie, dad, and obviously the bitch herself. And maybe I feel a little guilty about it, I mean he's my best fucking friend, I should've him- instead I lied and said it was because we fell out of love.