Chapter 2

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 2

    After leaving the villa, Pei Nian got on a bus casually, and only got off at the end of the bus.

    Just reborn, Pei Nian doesn't remember much about what happened at this time in his previous life. In addition, the decision to leave was made shortly after waking up, so Pei Nian simply traveled without a plan.

    After checking on the phone, Pei Nian decided to go to City Y. City Y is completely opposite to Kyoto. After the end of the world, Zhao Zixuan and the others went to Kyoto, so they should never meet.

    When he thought of it, he did it, and Pei Nian took a taxi directly to Y city. When he arrived in Y City, Pei Nian rented a two-bedroom, one-bedroom house to live in. There is no way, he has to collect supplies, and the place where he lives is not too big. And the security windows and security doors of this house are all installed. If the end of the world breaks out, his safety will be guaranteed in the short term.

    When he had a place to live, Pei Nian began to calculate how much money he had left. He had always had no concept of using money, and Zhao Zixuan had already bought what he wanted to buy without waiting for him to pay.

    Although Pei Hongyi kicked him out of that house, he didn't leave him penniless. After all, he gave him some money, plus the assets left to him by his deceased mother, he now has more than five million yuan. .

    Pei Nian also thought about it when he rented a house. There is a supermarket in the neighborhood where the house is located. If he wants to buy anything, he only needs to go down there, which is very convenient for him to collect supplies.

    Being taken good care of by Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian only knew that it was convenient to go to the supermarket to buy things, and he could only study slowly in other aspects.

    After simply tidying up the house where I don't know how long I will live in the future, Pei Nian went downstairs to solve the dinner problem.

    After finding a restaurant near the supermarket to solve the dinner problem, Pei Nian entered the supermarket. Pei Nian had never cooked for so long, so he didn't plan to buy those vegetables or meat at all.

    Therefore, people in the supermarket only saw a young man in his twenties who frantically put instant noodles and biscuits in the shopping cart. People who came and went shook their heads slightly, and he was a young man who was spoiled by the adults in the family. I can't even cook, and I can only eat instant noodles and biscuits when I leave my family.

    Pei Nianke didn't care about the people around him staring at him, he just filled the shopping cart. After stacking the shopping cart to the fullest, Pei Nian pushed the cart to the checkout in dissatisfaction. The shopping cart is so small that it fills up with just a few things.

    When you go back, you should order more food online, otherwise you will have to collect it when you collect it.

    When checking out, Pei Nian was still a little surprised. Although he thought that there were few items, he had a shopping cart, and it only cost more than 300 yuan. It seemed that he could still collect a lot of supplies.

    Carrying things home, Pei Nian really felt tired, took a shower, spread the sheets and quilts he bought, and then lay down and fell asleep.

    What Pei Nian didn't know was that after he left, someone had been following him, followed him to Y City, and watched him find a place to live before calling to report.