Chapter 19

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 19

    Probably because there were not many people on the expressway before the disaster, there are no zombies on the road now, and Xie Yichen and Wu Zhuo followed Zhao Zixuan and his group quite smoothly.

    Before the disaster, they were ordinary college students. Because the two of them were renting together outside, they slept for three days and woke up, but they were lucky that they didn't turn into monsters.

    Looking at the overwhelming news and posts on the Internet, Xie Yichen and Wu Zhuo, like everyone else, spent two days relying on a box of instant noodles in stock for the first two days.

    It wasn't until the third day that they saw Zhao Zixuan and the others beating the zombies at the convenience store downstairs opposite, and they gathered up the courage to go down to find food. In the following days, Xie Yichen and Wu Zhuo had been following Zhao Zixuan and their actions.

    Originally, they were a little puzzled when they didn't see Zhao Zixuan today. Later, when they saw two local luxury cars passing by and the people driving, they realized that this group of people might have to leave the city.

    Seeing such a situation, the two of them didn't care that there was only a little supplies they had just collected in the car, so they drove out directly behind them.

    Seeing that the two RVs following them suddenly stopped, Xie Yichen and Wu Zhuo didn't care about being discovered, so they stopped the car directly.

    After lunch, Pei Nian pulled Zhao Zixuan to see the situation after seeing that the car parked behind was not moving.

    After the apocalypse broke out in the previous life, because it was a sudden disaster, there were still many people around Zhao Zixuan. Therefore, Zhao Zixuan quickly created a team, and for Pei Nian Zhao Zixuan did not plan to leave D city at all, and directly developed and expanded in D city.

    But this world is different. Zhao Zixuan dismissed the people around him before the apocalypse broke out, and they had to rush to T City, so it would be a good choice if someone with good character could join along the way.

    As soon as he walked over, Pei Nian saw Xie Yichen and Wu Zhuo eating dry bread.

    "Hey, where are you two going?"

    "Uh..., in fact, the two of us followed you out of the city." Anyway, it's already here, Xie Yichen doesn't think the situation will get worse.

    "Why do you want to follow us?" Pei Nian was a little puzzled. He had never met these two people in his previous life. In such a dangerous apocalypse, these two people followed behind them without any preparation, which was tantamount to suicide.

    "In the past few days, we have seen your team fight zombies. Your team is very strong. We want to join your team." After these days of observation, although Xie Yichen and the others knew that Pei Nian was not strong, But he didn't dare to underestimate him.

    "Join our team? Don't you have to go to your parents?" Pei Nian was a little puzzled. It stands to reason that they are so young, they should find a way to return to their parents.

    "He grew up in an orphanage. My dad is an alcoholic and doesn't care about me at all." Wu Zhuo said angrily. Although the two of them were in the same school, they didn't know each other at first. Later, they also worked part-time in the same store. familiar.