Chapter 52

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 52.52

    To say that Zhou Fu, the leader of the third-ranked mercenary group, was very good to his younger brother. Not only did he send a team of eight power users to protect him, but the leader of that team was also a second-level power user.

    You must know that when Zhao Zixuan and his team came to this base, they were only known to the public by only two dozen second-level ability users. Of course, how many had actually been there, probably only those high-level officials of the base knew about it.

    However, the Fuqiang Mercenary Group and Zhou Fu only have four second-level ability users in total, and there is one second-level ability user who specializes in protecting Zhou Qiang. It is conceivable that Zhou Fu attaches great importance to this younger brother.

    She was surrounded by seven ability users at once, but Lin Ying was not in a hurry. She herself is a second-level high-level ability user, and she mastered the wood-type ability very well. Those who are capable have nothing to do with her.

    Only Lin Ying is a little bit tied up in the fight now. Although the people at the door of the store consciously spread out when the fight started, they won't hurt other people, but it's a team who are here to find fault. Their team is the first to come This base, I don't know the power of this base at all, and Lin Ying is also worried that a heavy shot will cause trouble for the team.

    Lin Ying also knew that if he continued like this, he would definitely suffer losses. Blindly dodging would only make those people take more serious shots. In addition, the second-level power users in the team had not yet started, but Lin Ying was not afraid of them. There will always be someone who won't let that second-level power user shoot at her.

    Seeing such a scene, Pei Nian, who was collecting crystal cores in the store, took Zhao Zixuan and walked out. Anyway, he ran out to watch the fun, and there was no one to exchange for supplies.

    His store has just opened, and there are people who come to make trouble. He must teach those people a lesson, so that no one dares to come to the store to make trouble again.

    Helping up the injured people one by one, Pei Nian was extremely angry. Even if he opened the store and obstructed the eyes of those people, those people should not do anything to these ordinary people, and even injured people, it was too much .

    "Dare to come to our store to make trouble and hurt our customers. Sister Ying, you don't have to show mercy to these scumbags." Although he doesn't like fighting with people, but when people bully them, Pei Nian won't let them fight. .

    Hearing what Lin Ying said, Lin Ying, who had some scruples, let go of his hands and feet, and flung a power user away with the whip.

    "It's somewhat capable." The second-level ability user said gloomily. Unexpectedly, the people who set up shop here are quite capable, seeing that none of the people in the team are Lin Ying's opponents, and the second-level abilities have also made moves.

    The second-level ability user is a fire-type ability, which happens to be the nemesis of Lin Ying's ability, but the fireball he sent was frozen before it got close to Lin Ying and fell to the ground, followed by an ice arrow He shot directly at the second-level ability user.

    Knowing that Lin Ying's temperament is a bit belligerent, Zhao Haoxuan didn't want to intervene at first, so he just paid attention to prevent Lin Ying from getting hurt. Seeing that the second-level ability person dared to attack Lin Ying, Zhao Haoxuan was naturally impolite, and helped Lin Ying to block the sneak attack, and his own attack followed closely.