Chapter 25

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 25

    Looking at Pei Nian who was dizzy, Zhao Zixuan was in a very good mood, and he finally let go of the fear he had been in for a day. Seeing that Pei Nian was asleep and frowning, Zhao Zixuan knew that he had done a bit ruthless this time.

    Seeing that the room was full of dust and the bed was not very clean, Zhao Zixuan took out the bottled water from the space, took out a set of sheets and duvet covers, and picked up Pei Nian and put it on the ground. There was no way that the room was too dirty. Wronged Pei for a moment.

    After putting on the sheets and quilts he took out, and wiping Pei Nian's body clean, Zhao Zixuan put him on the bed. Thinking that he didn't take a bath one day, Zhao Zixuan went downstairs directly.

    "Brother, you finally came out, what happened?" Seeing Zhao Zixuan's body getting dirty, Zhao Yutong hurried to Zhao Zixuan.

    Zhao Zixuan threw a word and went upstairs. They went to look for a few times in the middle, but Zhao Zixuan did not reply. They could only wait anxiously. Now that Zhao Zixuan went downstairs safely, they were also very relieved.

    "Xiao Nian was injured by a zombie and is now awakening his abilities, so we have to stay here for two days." There

    was a zombie lying in the yard, and he rushed upstairs with Pei Nian so nervously, Zhao Zixuan knew this The matter must not be concealed, and only Pei Nian's ability can be exposed.

    The team is full of ability users, knowing that it will take three days to awaken the ability, Zhao Zixuan thought that he could only aggrieve Pei Nian to stay upstairs for another two days.

    At that time, I will tell everyone that Pei Nian is an awakened space ability. Compared with space ability, healing ability is more dangerous. After all, people who awaken and heal ability are extremely rare, and there is already a space abnormality in the team. Yes, it doesn't matter if you add Pei Nian.

    "Brother, are you so sure that he's not mutating into a zombie?"

    Although Zhao Zixuan told them everything about the apocalypse since the apocalypse broke out, Zhao Yutong, who saw so many zombies outside, knew that he fell into a coma. Most people have turned into zombies.

    When they were in a coma for three days, they were not injured by the zombies. Now, Pei Nian is in a drowsiness after being injured by the zombies. Zhao Zixuan's words are too optimistic.

    "If Xiao Nian mutates into a zombie, I'll take him out of the team."

    Zhao Zixuan gave him a cold look, and Zhao Yutong didn't dare to say anything more. After getting along for a while, Zhao Yutong also knew that Pei Nian was Zhao Zixuan's inverse. Scales, can't touch it at all.

    Now Zhao Yutong also guessed that when she went to see Pei Nian, Pei Nian didn't tell Zhao Zixuan, otherwise, with Zhao Zixuan's concern for Pei Nian, she would never be able to stay in D City for so long.

    Looking at Fang Qian sitting next to her, Zhao Yutong could only secretly apologize to her in her heart, she could no longer help Fang Qian to chase Zhao Zixuan.

    "Yutong, get me a bucket of water." He had been down long enough, so he had to take a shower and accompany Pei Nian.

    Seeing that Zhao Zixuan was dirty, Zhao Yutong also knew what he wanted water for, so he got up and went into the kitchen to find a bucket, cleaned the bucket, and started pouring water.