Chapter 10

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 10

    Seeing that Zhao Zixuan was thinking about something, Pei Nian didn't bother him and ran to see the supplies Zhao Zixuan had collected.

    Looking at the piles of shelves and various boxes, Pei Nian couldn't help feeling ashamed. He collected the supplies directly and piled them together. Zhao Zixuan's is divided into categories and stacked very neatly.

    There are some daily necessities on the shelf, but I don't know what is in the box, but Zhao Zixuan has no idea how much more materials he has collected. I know if Zhao Zixuan can remember what was in those boxes.

    "Zixuan, you have collected so many supplies, we won't have to worry about it after the end of the world." Thinking of the things he collected, Pei Nian really admired Zhao Zixuan.

    "You have to continue to collect, and while there is still time, collect more food and all kinds of seeds. It will be difficult to find seeds that can be planted at that time. Of course, you have to collect more things you like."

    Just born again At that time, Zhao Zixuan still had a lot of hatred in his heart, so when collecting supplies, he didn't think about Pei Nian at all. Now that the two are together again, Zhao Zixuan wants to take care of Pei Nian.

    "Furthermore, although I have collected a lot of materials, I don't plan to let those people live off the materials I collected." At least for the first two years of the apocalypse, Zhao Zixuan didn't plan to use any other than the necessities. What's on Pei Nian's body is not counted.

    The end of the world is coming, if everyone depends on the materials in his space to live, it will only support everyone. However, Zhao Zixuan only wanted to raise Pei Nian alone, and everyone else had to rely on their own abilities to obtain supplies.

    Thinking about how thin Pei Nian is now, Zhao Zixuan thinks that he should buy more fresh meat, vegetables and fruits and store them in the space. He can take out whatever Pei Nian wants to eat. Anyway, Pei Nian also said about the space. It can be kept fresh, and no matter how much you buy, it will not rot.

    Originally, Zhao Zixuan felt that he had collected a lot of materials, but now that Pei Nian returned to his side, Zhao Zixuan felt that the materials he had collected were too few.

    "Xiao Nian, let's go out, I have to do something." He had to instruct Haoxuan and the others to collect more supplies. Even if the end of the world came, Pei Nian would not be allowed to suffer.

    "Okay."

    Taking Zhao Zixuan out of the room, seeing Zhao Zixuan striding out of the room, Pei Nian couldn't help but want to laugh, it was rare for him to see Zhao Zixuan so eager.

    Lying on the bed, Pei Nian rolled two uncontrollably. It was great to be reborn back to the end of the world.

    The misunderstanding with Zhao Zixuan was also resolved. Pei Nian was not worried at all about the upcoming apocalypse. After all, Zhao Zixuan didn't let him suffer at all in his previous life. This life has the experience of the previous life, and also has the space ability, Pei Nian believes that he will live better than the previous life.

    After instructing Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Lixuan to collect the supplies that he temporarily thought of to collect, Zhao Zixuan hurried back to his room. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Pei Nian smiling happily alone.

    "What are you laughing at?"

    "It's great that we can be reborn." Pei Nian knew that he was looked down upon by many people in his previous life. Although he was still supported by Zhao Zixuan in this life, Pei Nian decided to do something for Zhao Zixuan himself. , to strive for those Zhao family members who Zhao Zixuan cares about to slightly change their views on him.

    How many people in the previous life called Zhao Zixuan a waste and let him leave Zhao Zixuan. Pei Nian can't remember. In this life, Pei Nian wants to make himself a little qualified to stand by Zhao Zixuan's side. Although he is useless, Zhao Zixuan will not dislike him. He, but Pei Nian still wanted to work hard. Even if it didn't work, at least he tried.

    "Yeah." If he wasn't reborn, how could he know what Pei Nian was thinking, and how could the two of them be together.

    Thinking about the domineering captivity of Pei Nian in the previous life, I never thought about Pei Nian's thoughts, just thinking about people being around, one day Pei Nian will have himself in his heart, but he never thought about getting to know Pei Nian. what exactly is needed.

    "Xiao Nian, I tied you to me regardless of your wishes, do you hate me?" Zhao Zixuan was a little uneasy, afraid that Pei Nian would say something he didn't want to hear.

    "I really hated you at the beginning, but I'm too lazy. I hated it for half a year and then I stopped hating. Only sometimes I'll still be angry with you, and you won't listen to what I want to say at all.

    " At that time, Pei Nian wanted to communicate with Zhao Zixuan more than once, but Zhao Zixuan would not talk to him every time he said a few words. For this reason, Pei Nian became angry many times.

    "What about now?"

    "In my past life, after you were locked up in the research institute, I only understood why I always let you do whatever you want with me, and I never thought that I would really leave your side. Run away from home." Pei Nian was very embarrassed, he had never said this to Zhao Zixuan, "I love you, Zixuan."

    "I love you too." He took the man into his arms and kissed him. "In the past life, I was too domineering. In this life, I will listen carefully to what you want to say, and I will no longer force you to do things you don't like.

    " Just enjoy yourself." No matter what Zhao Zixuan wants to do, he will support him.

    Neither of them knew how to truly love someone, so although Zhao Zixuan had been silently paying for Pei Nian in his previous life, Zhao Zixuan had never understood what Pei Nian really wanted.

    Zhao Zixuan thought that Pei Nian lived happily by his side, but he didn't know that Pei Nian was always afraid. Having been relying on Zhao Zixuan to survive all the time, Pei Nian is always worried about how he will live when Zhao Zixuan doesn't want him one day.

    The attitude of the surrounding people towards Pei Nian also made Pei Nian less and less confident, but Zhao Zixuan did not notice what Pei Nian was thinking, and promptly dispelled Pei Nian's concerns. So that after they went to Kyoto, when they saw the Pei family and what the Pei family said to Pei Nian, Pei Nian would not have the slightest doubt.

    Since his mother died, Pei Nian, who has been alone since childhood, desperately wanted to have someone or something that truly belonged to him.

    "Zixuan, no matter what doubts we have in our hearts in this life, we must promptly ask the other party if they understand, okay?" It would be too stupid to be alive again, and to have the same situation as in the previous life.

    "Okay, no matter what, as long as you ask, I will tell you the truth."

    The feeling of the two of them being close to each other is really good, and Zhao Zixuan doesn't want to be as domineering as in his previous life, regardless of Pei Nian's thoughts, everything is up to him. It's up to Pei Nian to make a decision.

    This person is the one who has made up his mind to give him happiness in two lifetimes. He didn't do it in the previous life, but he will definitely do it in this life.

    Seeing the tears flashing in Pei Nian's eyes, Zhao Zixuan pressed the person under him, blocked the person's lips, and his hands began to be dishonest.

    Originally, I wanted to let Pei Nian rest for a night, but now this person is too delicious, so how can he endure it.

    Pei Nian was still a little puzzled at the moment when Zhao Zixuan pressed him under him. He clearly said that he had just said it well, how could this person become emotional all of a sudden. Only being kissed so tenderly by Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian lost the energy to think and let Zhao Zixuan do whatever he wanted.

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes