Chapter 20

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 20

    This time, Pei Nian slept until dinner time. When he was woken up by Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian was still a little confused and didn't know where he was. Seeing that Pei Nian didn't wake up, Zhao Zixuan twisted the towel over, washed Pei Nian's face, and picked him up.

    After washing his face, Pei Nian was also in a lot of energy, that is, Pei Nian had Zhao Zixuan by his side, and when the apocalypse came, he was still living so unrestrainedly.

    After dinner, everyone gathered around and chatted for a while, and then started on the road again.

    Although I wanted to collect more crystal nuclei when the zombies mutated for the first time, it was time to get to T City, after all, there might be some natural and man-made disasters on the road at any time. Even if you want to improve the strength of everyone in the team, you must ensure that everyone's safety is the first.

    While it was still early, Pei Nian sat directly in the driver's seat. Anyway, he and Zhao Zixuan had to drive the car overnight. If he didn't drive for a few hours now, Zhao Zixuan would definitely not let him drive later. of.

    At this time in the previous life, Pei Nian still couldn't drive, and after the outbreak of the apocalypse, Zhao Zixuan took time out and taught him to drive. After all, everyone in the team had to kill zombies to collect supplies, but he didn't have to do anything.

    There are definitely not many people pointing around. Although Pei Nian doesn't care about other people's opinions, he still begs Zhao Zixuan to teach him to drive, so that when the people in the team collect supplies, he can also do something.

    Only in the previous life, Pei Nian still hadn't driven a few times. Zhao Zixuan simply wouldn't let Pei Nian go out with others to collect supplies, and Zhao Zixuan himself, as the leader of the base, was even less likely to collect supplies.

    But on the way to City B, Pei Nian drove several times, so now Zhao Zixuan didn't stop Pei Nian from sitting in the driver's seat.

    After walking smoothly and steadily, Pei Nian glanced proudly at Zhao Zixuan, who was sitting next to him. He is now much more powerful than his previous life.

    It's just that Pei Nian didn't drive too many times, and he didn't dare to drive too fast. Wu Zhuo, who was driving in front, saw the cars behind him getting further and further apart, so he slowed down and waited for the car behind to catch up.

    Slowly catching up with the car in front, Pei Nian kept moving at a constant speed, and he only dared to drive at this speed. If there is a problem with driving too fast, he will not be able to react.

    "Drive slowly, don't worry."

    Although he had decided to go to T City to build a base, Zhao Zixuan was not in a hurry. He brought these few people in the team. At the beginning, he must only join the existing base in T City, so it makes no difference to Zhao Zixuan whether he arrives in T City one day earlier or one day later.

    Pei Nian couldn't help laughing when he saw the car in front of him that had slowed down because he kept moving forward. It seemed that the car in front of Zhao Zixuan could only maintain this speed today.

    Seeing that Pei Nian was happy, Zhao Zixuan let Pei Nian continue to drive, and only at ten o'clock, Zhao Zixuan insisted on changing positions with Pei Nian.

    The sky was getting darker and darker. Although it was on the highway, it was still a problem for Pei Nian. With Zhao Zixuan's character, it was not bad for Pei Nian to drive the car for so long.