Chapter 9

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 9 9

    Seeing that Zhao Zixuan kept putting vegetables into Pei Nian's bowl, without any scruples about their fellow eaters, Zhao Haoxuan couldn't help sighing, but he never thought that the big brother, who has always cared about nothing, would be like this when he was emotional.

    "Eat more, you have lost a lot of weight." It can be said that for six years together, Zhao Zixuan is the first time he has seen Pei Nian so thin.

    Zhao Zixuan has always put Pei Nian at the top of his heart. Now that Pei Nian is so thin, and he doesn't know how much he has suffered without him knowing, Zhao Zixuan is naturally very distressed and wants to bring people back.

    Besides, the end of the world is only about four months away. Although he has room to eat and drink, he will not be as comfortable as he is now. However, with the experience in his previous life, Zhao Zixuan was sure that his abilities would definitely improve faster than in his previous life.

    In the face of absolute strength, all conspiracies and tricks are invisible, and the experience of the previous life will never happen again.

    When he was in the research institute, Zhao Zixuan thought that as long as he could leave the research institute, he must kill Pei Nian and all those who calculated him. Even when he was reborn, Zhao Zixuan could not wait to kill Pei Nian immediately.

    Pei Nian has too many things that are not like before when he is reborn, and he has made himself too miserable to meet Pei Nian again. No matter how much Zhao Zixuan hated Pei Nian, it was his love for Pei Nian for many years that prevailed. Knowing what happened, Zhao Zixuan couldn't do anything to Pei Nian.

    Pei Nian, who was in his predecessors, has been kept in captivity by him since he was kicked out of the Pei family. There are too few people and facts, and he is simply a little fool. Coupled with the desire for family affection in his heart, he naturally wouldn't doubt what the Pei family said.

    So the reason why the two people in the previous life were so tragic was half of his own responsibility. Pei Nian is the only person Zhao Zixuan has ever loved. Even if something like that happened in his previous life, Zhao Zixuan could not let Pei Nian leave his side.

    "Zixuan, I can't eat it anymore." So there's really no need to add vegetables to his bowl.

    Pei Nian originally had a small appetite, but he has not been in the mood to eat for the past month since rebirth, resulting in a smaller appetite. Even if Zhao Zixuan wanted to feed him fat, he had to take it step by step.

    "Eat the bowl, don't let me worry." Seeing that Pei Nian had eaten the small bowl of rice, Zhao Zixuan couldn't help frowning. The two women present ate more than Pei Nian.

    "Yeah." Pei Nian thought about the half bowl of vegetables in the bowl, and he reluctantly stuffed it down.

    After finally finishing the meal, Pei Nian touched his bulging belly. He hadn't eaten so much for a long time.

    "Zixuan, I want to tell you something, let's go up." Pei Nian didn't plan to let anyone other than Zhao Zixuan know about the space. The tragedy of the previous life made Pei Nian know the truth of the guilt.

    After looking at the people present, Zhao Zixuan directly hugged Pei Nian and walked upstairs. After closing the bedroom door, Zhao Zixuan put the person directly on the bed.