Chapter 72

The village chief is very grateful for the fact that his own village, young and old, was taken in. After all, he has been a village chief for many years, how can he be short-sighted. Now that the end of the world is coming, they are all old and young in a village. If there is no way out in time, they will have no choice but to die.

Seeing that Zhao Yutong and his group were rescued by them, the village chief planned to take a gamble and exchange 80% of the village's supplies for all of them. Of course, what Zhao Yutong and the others saw was only what the village chief was willing to show them.

These people are willing to rescue them without knowing the situation in their village, and they must not be vicious people. Bet on this one, if the bet is right, they will survive. If the bet is wrong, they will still have a way back. Anyway, the situation will not be worse than now.

There were only thirty-two living people left in their village, and two of the five children were lucky enough to awaken their spatial abilities.

In this apocalypse, the village chief naturally wants to keep some food for thought. The space of the two children is full of food. If he misses the eye, the food in the children's space can also support them for half a year.

When he came out of the store, Zhao Haoxuan saw twenty old people and a few children standing under the tree opposite. In this apocalypse, such a battle has never appeared in the base, so many people are watching them.

Although there are elderly and children in the base, there will not be so many elderly and children together. The end of the world is coming, and many people think that the elderly and children are burdens. Those with conscience will take care of their own elderly and children, while those with no conscience will let them fend for themselves.

"Hello, are you the village chief?" Zhao Haoxuan walked directly to the old man surrounded by him.

"Yes, may I ask who you are?"

"The village chief, this is our deputy head Zhao Haoxuan, who is here to arrange accommodation." Zhao Kuan hurriedly stepped forward to introduce.

"Then I will trouble the deputy head of Zhao." Although the decision to leave the village was made, the village head was still a little worried.

There were not many people in their village. Before the end of the world, the young people in the village went out to work, so that after the end of the world, only the old people and children were left. They are relatively lucky, they have not mutated into that kind of man-eating monsters, although most of them have not awakened those strange abilities.

It can be said that the elderly and children in the village seldom leave the village. This time, they chose to leave the village rashly, and I don't know whether it is right or wrong. Although there are a lot of materials hidden in the village, the village still hopes that they have not mistaken the young people who brought them out of the village.

"Village chief, please rest assured, since you joined our mercenary group, you are a member of the group, and you will be treated as you should."

These old people and children will join in, and there will also be a period of inspection period, and the group will include food. The host, their demand for crystal nuclei should not be very large.

After asking the people in the village to walk back to the station with him, Zhao Haoxuan began to arrange accommodation.

"Village chief, the houses of our mercenary group are all two-bedroom and one-bedroom. You must be most familiar with the people in the village. You can see how many houses you need, and I will arrange them later.

" Nuclear is a must. The people in the village handed over most of the food to find a safe place to live. Although Zhao Haoxuan usually feels cunning like a fox, he will not count on these old people.

As he himself said, these old people will be treated the same as those in the regiment.

"Deputy Head Zhao, we all know each other, and there is no problem living together. If you can, please give us eight suites. If there is anything to do in the group, please arrange for us. Go do it." The

village chief also knew that the price of houses in the city was high, and he was a little apprehensive about wanting eight houses at once, but they didn't hand in much food. Only in the end, there are thirty-two people in them, and they don't know the size of the house. If there are eight sets, even if they are small, they can still live in it.

"It's convenient to have eight sets. There are still many vacancies on the first and second floors, but it's arranged."

The houses on the first and second floors of their residence were originally prepared for members of the regiment with elderly people at home, but they did not allocate much. Now the village chief has proposed eight houses, which is not a problem for Zhao Haoxuan.

Thinking that they all came from the same village, Zhao Haoxuan simply arranged them in a building so that they could come and go.

To be on the safe side, Zhao Kuan kept the keys of the remaining rooms in the three buildings. Seeing that Zhao Haoxuan and the others had already talked about it, Zhao Kuan directly took out the remaining keys of the two buildings.

After taking out the keys of the eight suites to be allocated, Zhao Haoxuan handed it directly to the village chief. Zhao Haoxuan didn't know what to do with the arrangement of these old people.

If there is a village chief, then the village chief is still in charge. Their mercenary group is only responsible for food and accommodation, and when the weather returns to normal, they can teach people to farm.

"It's up to the village chief to arrange what the villagers want to do. Our mercenary group will take care of the accommodation."

It was getting late, and Zhao Haoxuan didn't talk to the village chief any more, so they had to settle down first. Come down, even if there is something, you can talk about it tomorrow.

Seeing that it was five o'clock, Pei Nian began to prepare to close the store. Regular customers who often came to the store knew that his store closed on time at five o'clock in the afternoon, and would come to buy supplies in advance, so there would be no business in the store after four thirty.

To replenish the short-sold goods in the store, the crystal core did not allow Zhao Zixuan to put it in the space. Tomorrow is the day to send crystal cores to the mercenary group. Zhao Zixuan had to get 2,000 crystal nuclei to come out.

After returning home, Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan sat on the sofa, waiting for Zhao Kuan to prepare the food.

Now that there are more and more members in the team, the leaders of them are getting more and more relaxed, so the breakfast and dinner of their core members are still handled by Zhao Kuan.

If Zhao Kuan doesn't want to do it, he can tell others at any time, but Zhao Kuan developed in that direction at the beginning, and cooking food is also something he likes, but he doesn't feel tired at all.

"It's all arranged?" Zhao Zixuan asked when Zhao Haoxuan walked in.

"It's arranged, I think they should be able to live well in our station. The problem of eating, they will solve the problem of dinner today, and then they will eat with other team members."

Their station was originally in the center of the base, which can be said to be extremely Where it is safe, Zhao Zixuan will not arrange for those old people to go out to the base for missions, and naturally there will be no danger to their lives. Because it was already late, it was too late to cook the old people's meals. Fortunately, when they decided to go with them, they prepared a lot of dry food, and they could make do with just a few things, but it didn't matter. Pei Nian didn't care much about the conversation between the two brothers Zhao Zixuan, he was thinking about buying a house now. For the continuous development of the mercenary group, there must be enough room for the members to live. Probably because their mercenary group was well treated, many people who originally had houses in the base would rather come to live in the mercenary group than live in their own houses. The most important thing is that even if they live in their own houses, they have to pay a certain amount of rent, as well as water and electricity bills, but they don't have to worry about anything when they live there. Everything is taken care of by the regiment. It's better to move into the regiment, rent out their house from the base, and get some crystal cores as a subsidy every month. "Junyan, how many houses are there for sale around our station now?" Seeing Zhao Lixuan returning with Gao Junyan in his arms, Pei Nian asked. "There are more than ten buildings, right? I'm not sure, what's wrong?" After breaking away from Zhao Lixuan, Gao Junyan walked directly to the opposite side of Pei Nian and sat down. "Our mercenary group is developing very fast now. I want to buy more before the base price rises." Pei Nian knows that the population of the base is slowly increasing, and the reputation of the base in T city will become more and more in the future. The bigger it is, the more people will come here. Those in charge of the base are now only concerned with fighting for power and profit, which is a good time for Zhao Zixuan to develop a mercenary group.

"I didn't expect Pei Nian to be so financially minded. Someone did tell me that the price of the house in the base will increase next month. You can buy a few more units now, and the house price may be several times the current price in the future.

" People's abilities are growing, and the crystal core is no longer so difficult to collect. The further back, the higher the price of the base.

"Nah Junyan, please help me pay attention. The budget for buying a house now is about 100,000 crystal cores."

So many zombies have been eliminated in T City, and they have been collecting crystal cores, so the number reported by Pei Nian is not the same. All in all, he had to keep some nuclei for emergencies.

"Leave this to me. If I buy it, I can get a 50% discount."

After all, Gao Junyan is a member of the Gao family. Buy a house cheap. Since Pei Nian intends to buy a building this time, he will naturally use his ability to buy at a low price and save a crystal nucleus for the mercenary group.

In the eyes of the high-level base, these floors are all worthless sales, it is best to sell them, and it is also possible to rent them to others if they cannot be sold. Now that he bought so many buildings all at once, I'm afraid they will secretly rejoice that there is a fool who spends so many crystal cores to buy a building.

After all, the currency in circulation in the base is the crystal core. With the crystal core, you can buy materials. Who would be so stupid to buy a building and not use the crystal core to improve their abilities.

Only their core team can absorb up to five crystal cores every day.

However, after drinking the water that Pei Nian gave him continuously, Gao Junyan also knew that the benefits of that water were not comparable to absorbing crystal cores.

Recently, their abilities have been improving very fast, and there will be no side effects of quests. How long has it been since he was promoted to the third level, Gao Junyan felt that his powers were already approaching the third intermediate level. Besides the people in their team, who else could improve so quickly.

After meeting this group of people, Gao Junyan only felt that his luck was very good. Not only did his abilities upgrade smoothly, but even the Gao family had left, and the management of the mission hall had not been taken away.

Gao Junyan didn't really care much about the management power of the mission hall. He only thought that he was in charge of the mission hall, which would bring great convenience to Zhao Lixuan and the others, so he didn't let it go.