Chapter 64

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 64

    Accepting Wu Zhuo's suggestion, Zhao Yutong went out of the house and walked to the location of the Thunder Mercenary Group.

    Because it was still early, when Zhao Yutong arrived, there were quite a few people at the gate of the station. I guess they were ready to do the task.

    Originally, Zhao Yutong was a little worried that she was outnumbered, but when she turned her head and saw Zhao Lixuan who was walking towards her from behind, Zhao Yutong was relieved, and now she can do whatever she wants.

    Since he had come to help, Zhao Yutong was not polite, he used his powers directly and threw them into the crowd, making everyone a jerk.

    Now Zhao Yutong is a little annoyed that it is not the ability with high attack, her water ability will only wet Thunder's station at most. But in this kind of weather, I'm afraid it's just helping those people cool down.

    "Who?" Lei Zhan was very angry when he got wet. After he created the mercenary group, no one dared to find fault with him, and now he has been approached directly.

    "You did that kind of thing yesterday, aren't you ready for me to take revenge?" Zhao Yutong showed up directly, she believed that with Zhao Lixuan there, she would never be in danger.

    "Didn't you get scratched by a zombie? Why didn't you mutate into a zombie?"

    The moment she saw Zhao Yutong, Fang Qian couldn't help rushing out and questioned Zhao Yutong.

    She couldn't believe that she clearly pushed Zhao Yutong out of the car, and that the third-level zombie was not far from Zhao Yutong at that time, it was impossible for Zhao Yutong not to be injured.

    "I'm really disappointed. Not only have I not been injured by zombies, but my abilities have also been upgraded." Zhao Yutong said coldly.

    Why did she realize Fang Qian's ugliness until now, she was really blind in the past. Only under Fang Qian's instigation would he find trouble with Pei Nian. Now that he wants to come, Pei Nian is really the most suitable person for Zhao Zixuan.

    With Zhao Zixuan's character, he had to find a partner who could tolerate him, and with Pei Nian being too right to Zhao Zixuan, Zhao Yutong asked himself that he could never do Pei Nian's step.

    Thinking of Pei Nian's attitude towards her yesterday, and Pei Nian's behavior in the past, Zhao Yutong couldn't help but sigh that Pei Nian is really a very gentle person, and people feel very warm when they get along with him. Only before she was too stupid to turn a blind eye to this gentle person.

    "Impossible, it's absolutely impossible." Fang Qian didn't expect Zhao Yutong's luck to be so good, and he would be able to upgrade his abilities even if he died.

    "What's impossible, thanks to you, now that the three brothers have forgiven what I did before, I can really see the true colors of others. I

    have always regarded Fang Qian as the best sister and let her Ignoring the other partners around me, after what happened yesterday, Zhao Yutong knew that what he did in the past was a big mistake.

    There are so many people who care about her and don't talk to each other, but they trust such a wolf-hearted person, Zhao Yutong once again complained about himself Blind.

    "Miss Zhao's fact happened yesterday suddenly, we didn't mean to leave you behind. "Seeing Zhao Yutong standing here, Lei Zhan didn't want to have another enemy, so he hurriedly came out to defend himself.