Chapter 60

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 60

    The way back was blocked, thinking about the situation behind, Lei Zhan was very anxious, and could only get out of the car and negotiate with the people who blocked them.

    "Senior, Mr. Zhao, I don't know why you stopped our car?"

    As soon as the car was stopped, Zhao Lixuan and Gao Junyan got out of the car. After all, they had to find someone from the Thunder Mercenary Group.

    "Captain Lei, may I ask Miss Zhao to get off the bus? We have something to discuss with her." Gao Junyan didn't bother to treat Lei Zhan too much.

    With the time the Thunder mercenary group left the base, the time for them to turn around was too fast.

    "Senior, there is no woman surnamed Zhao in our regiment, you must be looking for the wrong one." Lei Zhan's eyes darkened, but he didn't expect them to come to Zhao Yutong.

    Only now he can't care so much anymore, let's get rid of these people first.

    Hearing what Lei Zhan said, Zhao Lixuan didn't bother to talk nonsense, and planned to walk over to every car directly.

    Seeing Zhao Lixuan's behavior, Lei Zhan immediately went to stop him. Worrying about Zhao Yutong's safety, Zhao Lixuan was not polite, and directly threw the ability on Lei Zhan.

    Attacked by Zhao Lixuan, Lei Zhan hurriedly dodged. He had always heard that Gao Junyan had a strong fire-type ability user by his side. When we met today, Lei Zhan realized that those people were indeed right, the strength of this fire-type ability user. Compete with that third-level fire-type power user.

    It was also Lei Zhan and the others who were unlucky. Unexpectedly, in just a few days, the fire-type ability user had already risen to the third level. They were not the opponents of the zombie at all. If Zhao Yutong temporarily blocked the fire-type zombies, I was afraid They had no chance at all to escape.

    Seeing that Lei Zhan who was blocking the road had evaded, Zhao Lixuan was not polite. Every car looked up and drove all the cars. Seeing that there was no Zhao Yutong, Zhao Lixuan directly pulled Fang Qian out of the front car.

    "Say, where is Yutong?" Zhao Lixuan had no idea that men wouldn't beat women, especially when facing a woman like Fang Qian.

    "I don't know, she got separated from us." Fang Qian forced herself to calm down, not letting Zhao Lixuan see her abnormality.

    "It's best if Yutong has nothing to do, or you will definitely die." Throwing Fang Qian to the ground, Zhao Lixuan walked back to the car, "Junyan, get in the car, let's go to the county town to find it."

    Zhao Lixuan thought that these people must be They are in trouble, but they don't have time to spend with this group of people now, so it's more important to find Zhao Yutong first.

    Driving the car out at a very fast speed, Zhao Lixuan knew that Zhao Kuan behind him would only be more anxious than him, and would definitely keep up.

    Not long after entering the county seat, Zhao Zixuan and Zhao Lixuan sensed the existence of the third-level zombies, and Zhao Lixuan drove towards the third-level zombies based on his own feeling.

    When he stopped the car and saw Zhao Yutong lying in a pool of blood, Zhao Kuan hurried over and hugged Zhao Yutong halfway in his arms, while Zhao Lixuan faced the zombie.