Chapter 53

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 53.53

    After taking the team out of the city to finish the mission, Zhou Fu didn't even bother to rest, so he went directly to the mission hall to hand in the mission.

    Only when he got to the neighborhood, he saw Zhou Qiang tied to a tree with his head drooping. Even the team protecting him was tied up. Zhou Fu didn't care about the task and walked directly to Zhou Qiang with the team.

    Only Zhou Fu can become the head of such a large mercenary group, he must have a certain strength, otherwise the mercenary group would not have so many people to join. Seeing that Lin Ying and Zhao Haoxuan were standing beside them, those superhumans had never even started to resist, so they knew that these two people were definitely not easy to deal with.

    "Excuse me, why did you tie my brother to a tree? Is there anything they offended?" Zhou Qiang stepped forward and asked the man who looked unusual.

    Ability users can perceive ability users of the same level or lower level, but Zhou Fu can't feel the man's ability at all, but the second-level ability users he sent to Zhou Qiang were all tied up. Fu Ke did not believe that it was the woman who defeated a team of power users, and the man in front of him who could not see his power level definitely intervened.

    "Dare to come to our store to make trouble and hurt our customers. That's the end. Why are you all here to make trouble?" Lin Ying asked very displeased after hearing what Zhou Fu said.

    If this group of people is really looking for trouble, she doesn't mind tying up another group of people on the tree, although there are more people in this group.

    From city d to city t, several of them dared to fight against a large group of zombies, are you still afraid of these dozens of people!

    "Excuse me, what's the name of this lady?" Zhou Fu was not displeased by being scolded by a woman face to face. There are too few women with powerful abilities in the last days, and the woman in front of him doesn't look weak. Zhou Fu is willing to give her some respect. .

    "I'm going to change my name, sit or change my surname, my name is Lin Ying. If you have anything to say, just say it quickly."

    "Miss Lin, Zhou Qiang came here to make trouble because of my poor discipline. I also ask you to sell Zhou's face and let it go. The people in my group, Zhou Mou is very grateful."

    A team of powerful abilities came from the base, and with the strength of seven people, they solved the roadblocking zombie that entered T city, and they were able to go to T city to do the task today.

    As for this group of people, Zhou Fu thought that even if he couldn't win over, he would not be able to feud, but he didn't expect to go out for a long time, and when he came back, Zhou Qiang had a feud with others. It's just that it's his own younger brother, so he can't just leave it alone, he has to save people first.

    "They hurt the customers in our store, delayed our business, and caused a lot of losses. Just you who came out of nowhere, can you let me sell your face? It's too much to think about. ."

    Lin Ying showed no mercy at all, anyway, this hatred has been forged, even if she released Zhou Qiang immediately, I am afraid that these people will still hold grudges, it is better to just offend the light. Anyway, with the strength of everyone in their team, they will never be afraid of these people.

    Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan meant to stay in this base for a long time, and to expand the team, then naturally they must establish their own prestige, this Zhou Qiang dared to make trouble on their heads, and they must be taken down. Layers of skin are not allowed.