Chapter 85

Being held by Zhao Zixuan was the warmest embrace, but Pei Nian was no longer sleepy.

After two years, he dreamed of the tragedy of his past life again, and he really couldn't come out of the shadow of his past life all at once.

"Xiao Nian, I wanted to kill you when you were just reborn. If you didn't suddenly go to Y City, I would definitely go to the villa to kill you. But after knowing the truth, I am very glad that we can be reborn, how can I not be reborn? Maybe I understand what you mean, you make me feel that I am happy, so don't feel guilty about the past life, okay?" Zhao Zixuan sighed, released Pei Nian, and looked at Pei Nian seriously.

Zhao Zixuan didn't expect that the events of his previous life would make Pei Nian have such a big reaction. Pei Nian didn't show any abnormality in the past two years. He thought that Pei Nian was relieved, but now it seems that he just took it to heart.

"Zixuan, I can't forget that I killed you with my own hands." This was the source of his nightmare. He was able to forget it before because of the improved relationship with Zhao Zixuan, but now with Xiao Xueliang's appearance, Pei Nian can no longer forget it. Pain in the past.

"If you didn't kill me at that time, I would only end up like the people from the T City Research Institute. Li Wenbo was replaced with the limbs of zombies or birds and beasts. Do you think I can accept that kind of insult?" Zhao Zixuan also said Concealed about his work in the institute again.

At that time, Li Wenbo had been unable to study anything from him, and had already moved to replace his limbs, which was the most unacceptable thing for Zhao Zixuan. Regardless of whether Li Wenbo's research is successful in the end, he is a dead word, and he is very fortunate to be able to die at the hands of Pei Nian and be reborn.

"Why didn't you mention it?"

Xiao Xueliang took him to the academy in his previous life, and he only let him take a look at Zhao Zixuan and left. Although he knew that Zhao Zixuan was tortured inside, Pei Nian couldn't think about what happened to Zhao Zixuan. torture.

Now that Zhao Zixuan said this, Pei Nian didn't dare to think about it. Li Wenbo's perverted behavior can be imagined from his behavior in the T City Research Institute, plus Zhao Zixuan was imprisoned in the research institute for three months in his previous life.

"Those are all in the past, don't mention it, the disaster of the previous life will not happen again, so we should stop thinking about the painful past of the previous life, just live our current life well." If the other party is not Pei Nian, where would Zhao Zixuan know? There is such an outpouring of truth.

Pei Nian was so excited that he couldn't speak, he just nodded his head. Zhao Zixuan was tortured unimaginably, but he could face it calmly, and he couldn't be defeated by what happened in his previous life.

Seeing that Pei Nian looked better, but still couldn't sleep, Zhao Zixuan simply pressed on Pei Nian's body and did something that both of them like to do. When Pei Nian was tired, he would naturally fall asleep.

He didn't wake up until almost noon, and Pei Nian was also a little ashamed. He couldn't sleep after waking up from a nightmare last night, but he was pressed by Zhao Zixuan and did it a few times. He was let go before dawn, but he slept well Sleep.

After getting up and brushing his teeth and washing his face, he walked to the living room and found a lot of food on the table. It seemed that Zhao Zixuan went out to buy it while he was asleep.

"Zixuan, what are your plans today?" After he slept for a long time, Zhao Zixuan didn't have much time even if he wanted to do something.

"I have made an appointment with Haoxuan and the others to meet outside the base at two o'clock in the afternoon. Let's first understand the current situation of the Zhao family." Zhao

Zixuan was a little puzzled in his previous life . The abilities of other people, even if they are not the leader of the Kyoto base, should not have no right to speak at the Kyoto base.

He was trapped in the research institute. Except for Haoxuan and the others who managed to rescue him, Zhao Zixuan was sure that the Zhao family did nothing. This is where Zhao Zixuan is extremely puzzled. Before the end of the world, many elders of the Zhao family served in the army, and Mr. Zhao was one of the three marshals. How could he not rescue him? He is the new head of the Zhao family. Except for the old man Zhao, he has the highest status in the Zhao family. Unless someone wants him to die, to seize the position of the head of the family, and cause civil strife in the Zhao family, this kind of thing will never happen. That's why Zhao Zixuan chose to let Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Yutong go back to Zhao's house this time to find out the situation of Zhao's house, and then make other plans.

Since those people in the previous life were able to prevent all the Zhao family from going to rescue him, they would definitely not be easily caught by Zhao Haoxuan in this life. But now he and Zhao Haoxuan are in the light and the other is in the dark. With Zhao Haoxuan's cleverness, he will definitely be able to quickly figure out the matter of the Zhao family.

"There's still time, you can eat with me." Seeing Zhao Zixuan sitting opposite, but not moving his chopsticks, Pei Nian was not sure whether Zhao Zixuan had eaten. After so long, Zhao Zixuan may not have eaten it.

"Okay."

Zhao Zixuan has already eaten breakfast, and now he doesn't feel hungry after lunch, but since Pei Nian mentioned it, he is naturally willing to eat with Pei Nian.

Both of them have each other in their hearts, and naturally understand the food that the other party likes to eat. After a full meal, Pei Nian asked Zhao Zixuan to take out a set of women's clothes from the space.

Pei Nian's skirt had been thrown into the washing machine yesterday, so naturally he had to change it. After going out for dinner last night, Pei Nian was a little bit more accepting of wearing women's clothes.

In order to get rid of Li Wenbo as soon as possible, it is not unbearable to wear women's clothes for a while.

"Let's go, it's rare to come to the Kyoto base, let's go shopping together, and then go out of the city to see Haoxuan and the others." With his arms around Zhao Zixuan's waist, Pei Nian couldn't help frowning after two steps. It was only after Li Wenbo was dropped that he accepted it, but the shoes with heels really made him uncomfortable.

Even if he was hugged by Zhao Zixuan, he still couldn't stand it after two steps.

"I'll see if there is a shoe store, and I'll change your shoes for you." Seeing Pei Nian was really uncomfortable, and Zhao Zixuan felt a little distressed.

"That's the only way." Pei Nian thought that he was not a woman, so he could bear the pain, so he walked out.

Going downstairs, Zhao Zixuan directly asked the receptionist if there was a shoe store nearby, got a satisfactory answer, and left with Pei Nian directly.

Pei Nian, who is dressed as a woman, is pretty enough, and there is no need to suffer more because of shoes, so Zhao Zixuan took Pei Nian into the shoe store and directly picked out a few pairs of flat shoes for Pei Nian.

After changing a pair of shoes, Pei Nian seemed to be reborn, walking a lot faster.

Just after filling his stomach, Pei Nian didn't have any interest in going to the gourmet shop, and directly dragged Zhao Zixuan to press down the road.

If you want to know whether a base is good or not, you naturally have to walk around the base. Today, they have limited time, so it is not bad to just walk around.

The Kyoto base is now worthy of being the largest base in the country, and the division of the area is very clear.

The road is clean and tidy enough to be spacious. Buildings have been built on both sides, covering food, clothing, housing, and transportation. From time to time, security guards drive past, presumably to prevent fighting in the base. Only Pei Nian still thinks that the Kyoto base is not as good as their bright base. The prices of the things sold in the shops of the Kyoto base are generally not low, and many things can't be bought by ordinary people. The Guangming Base is different. Since Zhao Zixuan became the leader of the base, he has made some adjustments to the prices of the base. It is strictly forbidden for merchants to raise prices. The people who open stores can earn crystal cores, and ordinary people in the base can also live on. After walking for more than half an hour, Pei Nian didn't see a few ordinary people at all. This was also the case in his previous life. He stayed at the Kyoto base for more than three months, and encountered ordinary people only a handful of times. "What about the ordinary people in this base? Why did you only see three or four after walking for so long?" Pei Nian didn't know if Zhao Zixuan knew, but it didn't prevent him from asking about the situation. "The Kyoto base has ten crystal nuclei for conditional ability users, and 20 nuclei for ordinary people. As zombies evolve, this requirement will also increase, so this alone will block countless ordinary people who want to join. ." Without the help of the superpowers, how could ordinary people get so many crystal cores, and at the beginning of the end of the world, ordinary people could still kill first- and second-level zombies. After the zombies have evolved four times, how can they kill the zombies, and the battle with the zombies is just to add another zombie. Isn't this condition of the Kyoto base to block the ordinary people who have no abilities at home?

Ordinary people who were lucky enough to have enough 20 crystal cores to enter the base, life in the base is also extremely difficult. The materials of this base generally require crystal cores for trading, and the price is expensive. If you want to survive in the base, you have to find a way to obtain crystal cores, especially the crystal cores that must be repaid to the base once every six months, which makes ordinary people stretched.

The four ordinary people that Pei Nian saw in the past half an hour must have been brought to the base by ability users above level 6, otherwise it would be impossible to appear in the third district.

Ordinary people who joined the base alone are only allowed to live in the fifth district, and the other four districts simply do not allow them to set foot in half a step.

Ordinary people who join the base with ability users below level 6 are only allowed to live in the fifth or fourth district. Compared with ordinary people who join alone, they have a little more scope of activities.

The conditions of the base for the ability users who join alone are slightly better. For example, Zhao Zixuan's current status as a seventh-level ability user can completely live in the second area, and the materials in the second area store are not at all similar. Prices in other districts are so expensive.

Only Zhao Zixuan now has a Pei Nian, so he can only live in the third area. If there are people who are dragging down the high-level ability user, the area where he lives will automatically drop by one level.

The first district is not for people who have newly joined the base at all. There are high-level bases living there, as well as those families who have acquired information in advance and collected a large amount of materials before the end of the world.

Even if the power level of the newly joined base is higher, if there is no referral from someone who lives in the first area, they will not be able to enter the first area.

These are the classifications of the Kyoto base on the bright side, and there is no room for others to object. After all, it is a rule that has existed since the establishment of the base.