Chapter 6

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 6

    Hearing what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian raised his head in shock. Could it be that everything that happened after the two of them were together, Zhao Zixuan just regarded it as a game?

    Because of the back-to-back relationship, Zhao Zixuan did not see the flash of injury in Pei Nian's eyes, but Zhao Haoxuan, who was standing opposite Zhao Zixuan, just happened to look straight.

    Looking at the performance of these two people, Zhao Haoxuan knew that they were in conflict, otherwise Zhao Zixuan would never have been so indifferent to Pei Nian. And Pei Nian clearly has feelings for Zhao Zixuan in his eyes, but he just doesn't know what happened to these two people to make such a mess.

    In the past month, Zhao Zixuan not only didn't go to see Pei Nian, he didn't even mention it, do you know why he suddenly brought it back this time.

    Zhao Haoxuan understands very well that although Zhao Zixuan has a high IQ, his EQ is definitely negative. Otherwise, when I first fell in love with Pei Nian, I wouldn't even have a pursuit, and I would just use a plan to tie people to my side.

    "You haven't recovered yet, so I'll take you up to rest first."

    Thinking that Pei Nian was still ill after all, Zhao Zixuan didn't want to talk too much, so he took people upstairs directly.

    "Qianqian, come to my room for a meeting?"

    Zhao Yutong knew that there was nothing to ask today, and she didn't have the courage to ask Zhao Zixuan about the situation. Let's wait for Zhao Zixuan to go out, and then find that male pet.

    "Okay."

    Seeing Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian go up together, Fang Qian was really sad. After she met Zhao Zixuan at the age of 18, she fell in love with Zhao Zixuan at first sight, but she didn't expect that she had worked hard for six years but was unaware of her. The slut who came out of nowhere took the lead.

    "Yutong, what's the matter with Brother Zhao and that person?" Fang Qian couldn't wait to ask after entering Zhao Yutong's room.

    "My eldest brother's male pet, he is really thick-skinned. I went to him once more than a year ago. I didn't expect that he not only did not leave my eldest brother, but also pestered my eldest brother to bring him into Zhao's house. !"

    Zhao Yutong was very angry. Her eldest brother is so good, how could he be worthy of a useless guy like Pei Nian? Zhao Yutong always felt that Fang Qian was the best person to be with Zhao Zixuan.

    "Don't worry, Qianqian, my eldest brother is just being confused for a while. When he gets tired of that annoying person, he will definitely see your good." Seeing that Fang Qian was a little sad, Zhao Yutong hurriedly spoke to comfort him.

    He was taken into a bedroom by Zhao Zixuan, but Pei Nian didn't want to sleep at all. Originally, he had slept all the way back from Y City, where can he still sleep now.

    "I don't want to sleep, and I don't want to stay here. Zhao Zixuan, if you want me to stay in City D, you can. Let me continue to live in the previous apartment. I don't want to live in Zhao's house."

    The atmosphere here is too depressing, there are too many People who look down on him, staying here, make him feel that he is not angry.

    "You don't have the right to choose, so stay in Zhao's house obediently." Zhao Zixuan said indifferently.