Chapter 34

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 34.34

    After all, Xie Yichen's injury was too severe. For the current Pei Nian, it was too difficult to heal. It was only enough to make Xie Yichen's wound look less scary, and Pei Nian's abilities had already been used up.

    Holding Pei Nian, who was already unable to squat due to the exhaustion of his abilities, in his arms, Zhao Zixuan quickly fed him a drink of well water, so that he could recover some strength quickly. Zhao Zixuan never let Pei Nian use the healing power before, so he never knew how he used it.

    Seeing Pei Nian using his ability now, the whole person is shrouded in light, and he is so charming that it is similar to the first time he saw Pei Nian.

    "Xiao Nian is a healing power. This power is too rare. I don't want him to expose it. So Xiao Nian is a healing power. I hope only those of us who are present know about it." Zhao Zixuan looked at everyone very seriously. , If it wasn't for Xie Yichen dying, Zhao Zixuan would never let Pei Nian use his abilities.

    With Pei Nian's only level 1 ability now, it is definitely not enough to heal Xie Yichen's injury. Zhao Zixuan, who had always spoiled Pei Nian to his core, naturally felt distressed after he used up his abilities and drank the well water.

    "Boss, don't worry, we will never say it." Wu Zhuo hugged Xie Yichen and saw that Xie Yichen's face was no longer as pale and weak as before. He knew that Pei Nian's treatment had worked, and Wu Zhuo was naturally willing to what Zhao Zixuan said. Do so unconditionally.

    "Brother, don't worry, we know the importance." Although he was a little curious about where Zhao Zixuan knew about these matters related to the end of the world, Zhao Haoxuan was very smart and didn't ask.

    Their brothers grew up together, and Zhao Zixuan who they should know would definitely not hide it. Since they didn't tell them, there was a reason why they couldn't know.

    "Even Yutong and the others can't say it." It's not that Zhao Zixuan doesn't believe Zhao Yutong, Zhao Zixuan just can't believe Fang Qian. Although Fang Qian has always been in his team in his previous life, he has never been able to trust him. That woman has too many Calculate. If it wasn't for Zhao Yutong's face, Zhao Zixuan would have driven her away after being reborn.

    Although they were shocked that Zhao Zixuan didn't even tell Zhao Yutong, the others still nodded. Even if Zhao Zixuan didn't say it, they knew the particularity of Pei Nian's ability.

    They all knew how much Xie Yichen was injured just now, but Pei Nian rescued Xie Yichen from the gate of hell in the blink of an eye. Although he was still seriously injured, at least he was holding on to his life.

    "Hurry up and collect the supplies, dig out the crystal core, go back to the car, and wait for me to treat Yichen slowly." After resting for a while with his eyes closed, he felt that he finally had some strength, and Pei Nian wanted to make his friends all Get back in the car quickly.

    There are too many corpses in this supermarket, which exudes a great stench. Pei Nian just wanted to get back to the car as soon as possible.

    Hearing what Pei Nian said, Zhao Kuan, whose abilities had almost recovered, began to collect supplies, and Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Lixuan voluntarily dug up the crystal core. They had just rested for a while, and their abilities had almost recovered, and Zhao Kuan, he and Xie Yichen didn't use them much before, so the recovery of their abilities would naturally be much faster.