Chapter 46

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46.46

    Originally, Pei Nian and others wanted to make fun of Zhao Lixuan, but they didn't expect this person to be like a wooden head. He didn't even realize that he had just hugged a man and a princess and walked for a while.

    Pei Nian was a little disappointed that he didn't see a good show. Now, there is nothing to pass the time in this apocalypse. He can only find fun by himself. Now that the fun is gone, Pei Nian can only helplessly get into the car.

    After reading Pei Nian's careful thoughts, Zhao Zixuan just thought about it, but he didn't expect Pei Nian to gossip about other people's affairs.

    But this kind of Pei Nian also made him feel very different. In the past, Pei Nian was the same in front of him all day long. Zhao Zixuan knew that now Pei Nian loved him wholeheartedly, so he would show his true side to him without any scruples. in front of.

    Because all the people in the car except Gao Junyan were theirs, Zhao Kuan and Wu Zhuo who drove the car did not ask Gao Junyan's opinion. After checking into the base, they drove the car home directly.

    When they got there, everyone got out of the car and entered the living room on the first floor. Zhao Lixuan, who was left behind, ignored Gao Junyan's thoughts, picked him up and walked to the living room.

    "Hey, you put me down, I can go by myself." Zhao Lixuan held him all the way just because he was caught off guard, but now Gao Junyan naturally disagrees with being held by Zhao Lixuan.

    "Shut up, as you are now, are you planning to crawl in?" Zhao Lixuan was also unceremonious, he would carry this person in only if he had good intentions, otherwise who would care about his life or death.

    Walking to the living room at a very fast speed, and placing the person on the sofa, Zhao Lixuan immediately found a place to sit down.

    "It's rare for the third brother to be so careful, Mr. Gao, please be considerate." Xie Yichen joked.

    After returning from the mission, Zhao Zixuan asked Wu Zhuo and Xie Yichen to change their names. Everyone is friends who share life and death, so there is no need to address each other so seriously.

    Wu Zhuo, Xie Yichen and Pei Nian are all in the same year, and they have been calling names all the time. As for the three brothers of the Zhao family, Zhao Zixuan made the decision to let them call their brother, of course, Pei Nian was an exception.

    "Mr. Gao, you may not be able to ensure safety if you use up your abilities now. Why don't you stay here? You can choose one of the bedrooms on this floor." The rest of the team didn't know about Gao Junyan, but Zhao Kuan did not. I know a lot. After all, the Gao family in T city staged an annual drama.

    Hearing what Zhao Kuan said, everyone was a little curious, but Gao Junyan himself was here, so it was hard to ask questions. I just wanted to wait until Gao Junyan left tomorrow to ask clearly.

    "Then I'll disturb you." Knowing his own situation, Gao Junyan could only choose this way. If the rest of the Gao family knew that he was running out of powers now, they would kill him immediately.

    Seeing that it was late, Zhao Kuan entered the kitchen and started to prepare dinner. Since the end of the world, Zhao Kuan, the housekeeper and part-time chef, has done a good job.

    After dinner, everyone rested for a while and then went upstairs together, leaving only Gao Junyan and Zhao Lixuan downstairs.

    Seeing Zhao Zixuan holding him and continuing to go to the third floor, Pei Nian hurriedly stopped and refused to go up.