Chapter 73

Early in the morning, when Pei Nian opened the store, many people came to ask about the recruitment of team members. Pei Nian was very puzzled, even though their mercenary group's reputation was out recently, so many people didn't come all at once.

"They should be from Lei Ting."

Many of those people outside had met Zhao Zixuan at Lei Ting's station. After Lei Ting left their store yesterday, he went to disband the Lei Ting mercenary group.

Based on Zhao Zixuan's understanding of Lei Ting, since Lei Ting's mercenary group is not in charge of the people he controls, it is better to disband the mercenary group directly. Anyway, his power is on the side of Kyoto, and T City is some distance away from Kyoto after all. , so that Lei Ting could not absolutely control the mercenary group here.

"Then recruit them?" After all, they had a deadlock with the Leiting mercenary group, and Zhao Yutong also went to Leiting to find trouble.

"The wrong things that the head of the regiment did should not be paid for by his regiment members. If Lei Ting's people join our mercenary group, let them follow the team to do tasks and observe for a while."

Now they urgently need to improve their strength, With so many people joining the mercenary group all at once, Zhao Zixuan naturally would not refuse, just observe for a while before kicking out those who steal and play tricks.

In these last days, many people are forced to join a certain force because of their life. Just because the people above did something they shouldn't do, doesn't mean that others want to do it. As long as these people's conduct can be recognized, there is no harm in keeping them in the mercenary group.

Hearing what Zhao Zixuan said, those people were extremely excited, and they did not expect to have the opportunity to join the Bright Mercenary Group. Although they are all abilities, the treatment in the Thunder Mercenary Group is not very good. If it is not for the survival of the whole family, why would they join Thunder.

Hearing the brothers who had quit and joined the Bright Mercenary Corps before talking about the treatment here, they had long wanted to come here.

I didn't like Lei Zhan's approach, but they joined the Thunder mercenary group, and the high-level ability users in the group kept threatening them, so they could only stay in the Thunder mercenary group, wanting to To live a better life, we must first save their lives.

Now that the Thunder mercenary group is disbanded, Lei Zhan is planning to go to Kyoto with the second-level ability users. These low-strength people are finally liberated and can join the team they want to go.

"Captain Zhao, can we really join your mercenary group?" A person who was pushed out as a representative asked excitedly.

"Today our deputy head of recruiting is on vacation, and he will be here in half an hour. If you join by accident, you can wait for a while." Pei Nian said with a smile.

Because their mercenary group is only a hundred people, even though the strength of their core members is superior, those in power in the base have not yet been recruited.

Just thinking of Zhao Zixuan's pre-apocalyptic identity, Pei Nian knew the reason.

Although Zhao Zixuan and the others are not strong yet, the Zhao family in Kyoto is not something that can be ignored, and who would dare to take the Zhao family into their subordinates. The stronger Zhao Zixuan and the others are, the more the upper echelons of the base dare not recruit, so they can only develop in this base by Zhao Zixuan and the others.

The disbandment of the Thunder Mercenary Group has made the Bright Mercenary Group a lot stronger. After all, most of Thunder's abilities have joined the Bright Mercenary Group.

Naturally, Zhao Yutong's team was divided into a lot of people who used to be the Thunder Mercenary Corps, but Zhao Yutong thought it through. Lei Zhan was the one who pitted her, and Fang Qian was the one who pushed her out of the car. It had nothing to do with these people, but treated them equally. .

Many of those who were assigned to Zhao Yutong's team had tasted the taste of Zhao Yutong's water polo, and they were still apprehensive when they were assigned to Zhao Yutong's team. It could be seen that Zhao Yutong treated them just like everyone else. Instead, they were very grateful to Zhao Yutong and went out to kill them. Zombies are also very motivated.

Speaking of improving the strength of the core team members, Zhao Zixuan set a training plan for them every day.

It starts on time at seven o'clock every night, and Zhao Zixuan will not let them go without exhausting his abilities and stamina. After each training, everyone hurried to drink water, because that would quickly restore power and eliminate fatigue.

The high-level side of the base recently received news from Kyoto about the absorption of crystal cores.

They didn't pay much attention to it at first, until a second-level ability user in the base blew himself up because he absorbed too many crystal cores, causing a lot of casualties, and they hurriedly announced the absorption of crystal cores.

As soon as the base released this news, Zhao Zixuan asked the team members who led the team to strictly control the number of crystal cores absorbed. After this period of observation, those who were cheating and slipping in the team had been kicked out, so Zhao Zixuan ordered the team to start training. .

The improvement of the core members' abilities alone does not mean anything. Only when the strength of the entire team is improved will their mercenary group go further.

Immediately, the zombies will undergo the second evolution. Before that, the strength of the team members must be able to defeat a second-level zombie alone.

For the thirty-two people who returned from Zhao Kuanyuan, after a period of time together, the village head also saw clearly the conduct of the leaders in the regiment, and handed over all the food they had hidden in the space of the two children.

The team is full of food and shelter, and the people in the team get along very harmoniously. If they hide their secrets, it will be too unscrupulous.

The two children with space began to follow the team to do tasks, and the old people, because Pei Nian and Gao Junyan bought all the nearby buildings, began to plant in the open space between the floors.

They have dealt with the land all their lives, and knew what crops to grow in what weather. Zhao Zixuan thought that since they were idle every day, those open spaces were useless.

After Zhao Zixuan issued a series of orders, everyone followed the direction Zhao Zixuan said and worked hard, but the members of the mercenary group were very united.

No matter where they came from or what they did before, now they are all members of the Bright Mercenary Group, and everyone is a good brother who can fight side by side.

Before the second evolution of the zombies, in addition to the newly added members of the Bright Mercenary Group, those abilities who have become official members after observation are basically already second-level abilities, and many people have even risen to the level. Level three.

Therefore, they are even more grateful to the mercenary group. In the past, they could only look up to others and were bossed by those strong men, but now they are walking in front of most people in the base. Only even if their strength has improved, they have not forgotten the rules of the mercenary group. They cannot bully ordinary people, and they cannot fight with others for no reason. For those who need help, they will try their best to help those in need. The Bright Mercenary Group is one of the few mercenary groups in the base that allows ordinary people to join, and ordinary people in the group will also be arranged to follow the team to do tasks. They cooperate with the power user, the power user is responsible for killing zombies, and they are responsible for collecting materials, but the cooperation is excellent. They are extremely grateful to be able to join Guangming. The Guangming mercenary group is like a light leading them, bringing them hope of survival. They won't be discriminated against because they don't have superpowers. The superpowers in their group get along well with ordinary people and are like a family. Seeing their mercenary group continue to grow and develop, Pei Nian was very happy, Zhao Zixuan was supposed to be a person standing on a high place. Everyone's strength is constantly improving, and Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan are naturally the same. After a long time, drinking well water and soaking in the river in the space for more than an hour every day, Pei Nian's light power has finally been raised to the third level, while Zhao Zixuan's power has been improved even higher, and it has now arrived. At the sixth level, the other core members have also reached the fourth level, or are about to break through to the critical point of the fifth level. Although he is already a sixth-level ability user, Zhao Zixuan has never let up. He hadn't forgotten that there was a thunderbolt staring at them in Kyoto, and Li Wenbo who didn't know where to hide was waiting for them. Once reborn, Zhao Zixuan will not let the tragedy of the previous life repeat itself, so it is extremely necessary to improve his own strength. Although Pei Nian's ability has been upgraded to level three, there is still very little chance to kill zombies outside the base unless Zhao Zixuan takes him out alone. Now his Guangming Department Store is the most popular store at the base. Every day, countless people come to his store to buy supplies, and Pei Nian can't do it alone.

Later, when the old village chief found out about the situation, he handed over the other three eleven- or twelve-year-old children to Pei Nian and asked them to help Pei Nian do chores in the store.

With the help of three children, Pei Nian naturally felt a lot more relaxed. Thinking about the many books he collected before the end of the world, in his spare time, Pei Nian taught the three children to study, but the village chief was very grateful to him.

The end of the world is coming, schools are closed, most of them may not be able to support themselves, and there is no time to teach their children to study.

Now Pei Nian teaches three children a little bit of knowledge every day, at least they won't be ignorant when they grow up.

With Pei Nian taking the lead, the others also taught the children in the group to read whenever they had free time.

Only in the Bright Mercenary Group will there be so many ordinary people, old people and children, and other mercenary groups can allow a few ordinary people to join it because there is a powerful ability user in the ordinary people's family.

As for the elderly and children, for the senior management of other mercenary groups, it is not their family, it is a drag and a burden. If there are elderly and children in the family, even the superpowers are not willing to join them.

How many supernatural beings are loners? Basically, they are people with family members who have good choices and can keep their relatives alive, so they are naturally willing to join.

Therefore, more and more people join the Bright Mercenary Group, many of whom are excellent in certain fields. Although they can only do some physical work now, when their talents come into play in the future, they will surprise everyone.

"Zixuan, the development of the mercenary group is getting better and better." At this time, Pei Nian would not feel ashamed of Zhao Zixuan. After all, Zhao Zixuan was killed by him in his previous life.

"Fool." Zhao Zixuan said very fondly, that is why this person has been thinking about the achievements of his previous life, and has always wanted to make him the same as his previous life.

It's just that Pei Nian doesn't know that nothing can be done, as long as he is still by his side, everything will be worth it.