Chapter 21

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 21

    Looking at the toll booth that was blocked by cars in front, Zhao Lixuan had to stop the car, and he couldn't get past at all, and there were many zombies in front of him. Came here.

    "Brother, the road ahead is blocked, and many zombies are coming here." After talking about the situation through the walkie-talkie, Zhao Lixuan waited for Zhao Zixuan to reply.

    "Everyone gets out of the car, clears the zombies, and then clears the way. The zombies have evolved. Everyone should be careful not to be injured by the zombies."

    Except for Zhao Zixuan's ability, which has already reached the second level, everyone else is still in the team. Level 1, if you get injured by zombies, you will not get infected, but if you are injured and bleed in the end, you will attract more zombies.

    Hearing Zhao Zixuan's order, everyone got out of the car, and even Pei Nian got out of the car behind Zhao Zixuan. Knowing that he couldn't stop Pei Nian, Zhao Zixuan could only give up. Anyway, with Pei Nian by his side, he might hurt Pei Nian.

    Seeing the zombies walking in front of them, everyone also felt the difference between them and the previous zombies. The zombies they killed before were extremely slow, but now the speed of these zombies is about the same as theirs.

    Facing the evolved zombies, everyone no longer chose to fight hand-to-hand, and used their abilities one after another. For a while, Pei Nian only saw all kinds of abilities thrown onto the zombies.

    Except for Pei Nian (in the eyes of others) in the team, all of them are power users. Because Zhao Kuan is a space power user, everyone did not let him get out of the car, and let him stay in the car to prepare lunch. Others are one of the Five Elements abilities. It is only said that the two powerful abilities that kill zombies are the gold and fire types. Basically, two abilities are used to kill a zombie.

    When it comes to proficiency in abilities, Lin Ying seems to be a bit stronger than the others. She directly used wood-type abilities to create a cane whip, and she played the whip like a breeze. Around her No zombies can get close at all.

    "Sister Ying is really amazing." Pei Nian said enviously. Although he also has the healing ability, he cannot use it at all. In the previous life, Lin Ying was also a leader among female psychics, and this seems to be the case in this life.

    "Don't be envious, there is one thing she is definitely not as good as you." Knowing Pei Nian's feelings for Lin Ying, Zhao Zixuan was not jealous.

    "What?" Pei Nian was very puzzled, Lin Ying was very good, and Pei Nian couldn't think of anything better than Lin Ying.

    "His man is no match for your man."

    Hearing what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian was speechless, how could this man not be so narcissistic! Is he a man who wants to compare his husband to a woman like Lin Ying?

    Pei Nian was too lazy to talk to Zhao Zixuan again, lest he would become more and more narcissistic and just watch other people kill zombies.

    Seeing that Zhao Yutong was about to be caught by a zombie, Pei Nian was about to remind him when he saw a golden light heading towards the zombie's head. Seeing the zombies fall down, Pei Nian breathed a sigh of relief.

    It was also because he was too nervous. Zhao Zixuan didn't kill the zombies just to prevent such a situation. With him, how could Zhao Yutong be injured by the zombies.