Chapter 76

I don't know how long I was pressed by Zhao Zixuan, and I was woken up by Zhao Zixuan early in the morning. Pei Nian didn't feel very tired. When he walked into the yard, he saw that the bottles were empty. .

After taking Zhao Zixuan out of the space, Pei Nian went to wash himself first, and Zhao Zixuan went to take out the materials in the space and hand them over to Zhao Kuan.

As soon as the door was opened, Zhao Zixuan saw Zhao Kuan waiting outside the corridor, and he didn't know how long he waited.

"Wait for a long time?"

"It's not long since I came up, young master, I also need to sleep." After putting all the things on the third floor into the space yesterday, Zhao Kuan took out all the things in his space and put them away. In a spare room on the first floor.

"Let's go."

The core team members should be able to guess the fact that he has space. After finding a space to put it in, Zhao Zixuan did not shy away from Zhao Kuan, and took out the well water first.

"Xiao Nian doesn't have space, so it's up to you to distribute the water to Haoxuan and the others. If it is at a critical moment, you can take it out and distribute it to other abilities in the base." Well water is limited, so Zhao Zixuan is naturally partial to his brothers." As for when these things should be used, I don't need to say."

After filling Zhao Kuan's space, the three went downstairs together.

After breakfast, Pei Nian and the others walked towards the gate of the base together.

Since the decision to designate this area as a base, the high-level base has been building the base wall. This is probably the only business they do well, so that when they face a zombie siege now, they don't have to worry that the city wall will be easily broken.

The Guangming mercenary group is still well known at the base. In addition, Gao Junyan and Sun Hao are working together. Although it is less than eight o'clock now, there are already many people at the gate of the base.

The open space at the entrance of the base is so large, and naturally everyone can't come, so they only invited the captain of the small team, the head and deputy head of the mercenary group at the beginning, as for the others, they chose representatives, before 8 o'clock Go to the door to see what the Bright Mercenary Group plans to do.

Seeing that it was already eight o'clock, and the gate was already crowded with people, Zhao Zixuan began to speak after taking the silencer that Zhao Kuan handed over.

"I believe everyone knows that the zombies are about to hit the door of our base. If we are not united at this time, we can only wait to die.

" Those zombies are all killed."

"Those who are insane officials at the base just left, they don't care if we live or die. Head Zhao, let us know if you have any arrangements, and we promise to do as you say."

... ..

"Thank you for your support. Our Bright Mercenary Corps will live and die together with everyone in the base. Please send a team of 100 people to guard the base wall from the top of the wall. Attack the zombies, if the wall is broken by the zombies, kill the zombies quickly, block the wall, if you can't beat the zombies, you must report it as soon as possible."

There are hundreds of mercenary groups large and small in the base, and one team sends 100 people. Come, there must be tens of thousands of people guarding the wall.

If the wall is breached by zombies, the battle line between them and the zombies will be stretched infinitely, so it is necessary to keep the wall from being breached.

"Leader Zhao, don't worry, we will definitely do as you said."

Many people expressed their agreement with Zhao Zixuan's arrangement. In this case, Zhao Zixuan could obviously take the Guangming Mercenary Group to other safe bases, but he If they didn't do this, they were willing to stay at the base because of him, and they were willing to listen to Zhao Zixuan.

"The rest of the people will be assigned to three teams by me. Someone will inform you later. I hope everyone can obey the orders and get through this crisis. If there are people who steal and play tricks, don't blame me for being too ruthless. "Zhao Zixuan said with a cold face.

All the people present were people who really wanted to get through this difficult time together. Zhao Zixuan was not worried that they would take the opportunity to make trouble. After all, compared with his own life, everything else was nothing.

After the base was established, population registration has been carried out, and the establishment of mercenary groups and teams is in the mission hall, and Gao Junyan has information there. As long as the team is organized according to the information, it is not difficult to manage.

Zhao Zixuan, a member of the mercenary group and the team, did not intend to separate them. They were all people who had done many missions together. Naturally, they had their own set of plans for cooperation.

After the zombies arrive, the heads and captains of the major mercenary regiments will restrain their subordinates. Zhao Zixuan only needs to give orders to those in charge.

Divide the people present into three teams: the main attack team and the auxiliary team. Zhao Zixuan asked the people present to quickly issue the order, which will be implemented from now on. After all, no one knows when the zombies will arrive.

"Li Xuan and Wu Zhuo, you two drive to the outside to check the situation and see when the zombies will arrive at the base. Don't get too close to the zombies, so as not to be attacked by high-level zombies."

If you are too close, the eighth-level zombies will notice and shoot. If so, Zhao Lixuan would have no chance to escape at all.

"Understood, big brother."

Knowing that the matter was urgent, Zhao Lixuan and Wu Zhuo didn't say much, and while the crowd had slowly dispersed, they hurried back to the station to drive.

It took less than five minutes to drive out of the base when Zhao Lixuan and Wu Zhuo saw a crowd of zombies walking towards them from a distance. According to the speed of the zombies, it takes less than half an hour to get to the base. Thinking of this, Zhao Lixuan quickly turned back to the base to report.

"Brother, the zombies will arrive near the base in half an hour at most!" After stopping the car, Zhao Lixuan immediately began to say, "And the number of zombies is extremely large, we must start defense now."

"Captain Sun, take your men with you . Soldiers quickly informed the entire base that this life-and-death battle had begun."

According to the information obtained, the number of zombies attacking is close to the number of survivors at the base, but most of the base is ordinary people, and only a small number of people with supernatural powers, not to mention three teams to resist the zombies, this battle wants to win extremely difficult.

Only Zhao Zixuan, who had fought against zombies countless times in his previous life, also knew how to solve this crisis. In addition to mental zombies, only zombies of level 7 or above could command zombies.

There are four level seven zombies and one level eight zombies in the siege team this time. If they can get rid of these five high level zombies as soon as possible, the casualties at the base will not be too great.

And Zhao Zixuan had already made arrangements for these five zombies. Before they killed the five zombies, if the people at the base could prevent other zombies from breaking the city, then they would have won half of the battle.

Their core team, except Pei Nian, are all level 7, and they have a good chance of winning against four level 7 zombies together, and he has no need to hide his strength against the level 8 zombies alone.

Li Wenbo was originally reborn like them, so he naturally knew his three-line ability, and now that Li Wenbo was in Kyoto, those who wanted his life in the capital would naturally know what his ability was.

Knowing that the zombies were coming, the heads and captains of the main attacking team who were arranged at this time quickly rushed over with their subordinates.

"I believe everyone already knows that the zombies are coming to the door. If you can't keep it, everyone will die, so please use your strength to protect the base."

"There are four level seven zombies leading the team. An eighth-level zombie will be defended by the light mercenary group, and other power users who have reached seventh-level must destroy more zombies to reduce the pressure on others to defend against zombies."

Since knowing the correct absorption method of the crystal core, the base's people The upgrade has been very smooth, and now there are one or two ability users who have been upgraded to level seven, and there are many people who are at level six. Whether they can prevent zombies depends on the strength of these ability users.

The members of the Guangming Mercenary Group have to complete the training goals set by Zhao Zixuan every day, and even more, they will train overtime by themselves. Therefore, there are many strong people in the group. This time, in the battle with the zombies, Zhao Zixuan has long been the leader of the group. The people inside were divided into three teams, hoping that they could have the effect of driving other power users.

"Now, before the zombies arrive, take your team to the outside of the base to fight!"

Only the team in front can go out, and the teams that are rushing in behind can go out. The front of the base has long been cleared to be very empty, enough to accommodate hundreds of thousands of people.

After the ability users all left the base, the zombie team finally arrived. Looking at the dense zombies not far ahead, everyone couldn't help but feel numb.

Their base is only a few hundred thousand people in total, and the zombies are attacking the city so generously, isn't it just to kill them all! Thinking of what Zhao Zixuan said just now, everyone was not frightened by the number of zombies.

Even if the high-level escaped took away a lot of advanced ability users, there are still many advanced ability users who are willing to stay and fight against zombies with them. As long as they are united, the base may not be destroyed by zombies. .

"Haoxuan, Li Xuan, and everyone who came here from City D with me, let's fight!"

Before the five high-level zombies appeared, they could help kill a few more zombies, just kill a few and wait until When the few high-level zombies were dispatched, they must have spent a lot of time on those five high-level zombies.

"You all have to be careful, I'm waiting for you to kill the five zombies and come back."

Seeing the little friends who walked together now and their lover go out to defend against the zombies, and I can only stay at the base, Pei Nian There is also some unpleasant feeling in his heart. If his power level is raised a little bit, he can go out and fight side by side with them.

Only knowing his own abilities, Pei Nian chose to stay at the base to be responsible for logistics-related work. Even if he couldn't kill zombies, he would try his best to help everyone.

No longer looking at the situation outside, Pei Nian turned around and returned to the mercenary group's station.

Zombies can continue to attack even if their hands and feet are cut off, but humans are different. It is a battle with less to many, and casualties will definitely occur. He must lead people to organize a rescue team and give timely treatment to the injured.

This is also what Zhao Zixuan explained to him early in the morning. Since Zhao Zixuan believes that he can do it well, he naturally cannot disappoint Zhao Zixuan.