Chapter 96

Pei Nian didn't know anything about what Zhao Zixuan did. After all, Zhao Zixuan arranged it alone, and he didn't tell Pei Nian about it.

Pei Nian didn't care about those people in the Pei family for a long time, so Zhao Zixuan naturally wouldn't let him think of those people.

After moving to District 5, the four members of the Pei family finally rented a nice house to live in. Thinking that they still had some crystal cores on hand, they still splurge according to the previous days.

But in three days, they tasted the consequences. The things the four people bought home had no use except for the facade, and they had no crystal cores to buy materials.

When they realized it, they could only reluctantly resell their luxury goods. Only those things that they bought back with a lot of crystal cores did not attract the interest of others at all.

Where will people buy flashy things? District 5 are all ordinary people and low-level ability users. It is no longer easy to maintain one's own life. Where can I go back and buy those things.

However, now that the base is in charge of the Zhao family, a series of regulations that are beneficial to ordinary people and low-level abilities have been promulgated, and they no longer have to live as hard as before.

After the reform of the Kyoto base, although it caused a lot of backlash from high-level ability users and other large and small families, it was only suppressed by the Zhao family and the family that was close to the Zhao family very quickly.

For a time, most of the people in the capital were happy and happy. They were very happy to be able to join the capital base, and they were extremely grateful to the Zhao family, who was now in power at the base. If it weren't for the Zhao family, they would have to continue to live their lives running around for a living.

Now, although they have to work every day, they no longer have to worry about being expelled from the base as before.

The regulations of the Kyoto base after the reform are similar to those of the Guangming base. After the Zhao family has been busy for half a month, they are finally on the right track.

Now that Kyoto has not been divided into so many areas, power users and ordinary people live together, and the privileges of power users are basically gone.

Except for a few high-level ability users who are dissatisfied with this change, most ability users are extremely supportive. They also have family and friends, and naturally hope that their family and friends can be treated well in the base.

After Lei Zhan's ability was reduced to his original level, those who had hatred with the Lei family finally found the Lei family and began to take revenge.

During this time, Lei Ting's mercenary group had a lot of ability users to withdraw. After realizing that Lei Ting's deterrent to them was not as good as before, more people left the Lei family.

After seeing Pei Nian in women's clothing that day, Fang Qian and Lei Ting had a huge crack. Fang Qian was not stupid, how could Lei Ting's transformation not be seen.

At first, she was reluctant to leave Lei Ting because of the power of the Lei family, which could protect her from being troubled by the Zhao family, and would not be used by the Fang family. Now that Lei Ting's ability has been reduced to level six, in this capital where there are many six-level ability users, Lei Ting is simply not enough to watch, so Fang Qian left Lei Ting without looking back.

Lei Ting was very angry about Fang Qian's departure. No matter how, since he brought Fang Qian back, Fang Qian has always been very good, and it can be said that he obeyed. He didn't expect Fang Qian to leave so soon after his power was downgraded.

Lei Ting has always been oppressed by the big brother, and now Lei Ting has the same ability as himself, Lei Zhan is naturally unwilling to listen to Lei Ting's orders, so after the two brothers fought two games, they did their own things, and no one ignored the other.

Looking at the losing Lei family, and the scene of the brothers fighting against the wall, Mr. Lei regretted the beginning, and he didn't know what evil he had at that time to support Li Wenbo's research, which led to the destruction of the Lei family.

Because Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian stayed in the capital, Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Yutong naturally would not leave.

The base is going to undergo a major reform. Since Zhao Zixuan decided to help, Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Kuan will naturally help Zhao Zixuan.

Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong would occasionally chat with Pei Nian, and more often they would chase Fang Qian and Lei Zhan.

Now that both of them are level 7 ability users, it can be said that it is easy to deal with Fang Qian and Lei Zhan. The newly established law enforcement team in Kyoto is very discerning. Every time they see them beating people, they will detour. , of course they often take a detour.

The ability users of the law enforcement team were all selected by Zhao Zixuan to join. Many of them were in the research institute at the beginning, and they naturally hated those who supported the research. There are often power users in the base who seek revenge for those people. As long as no lives are caused, their law enforcement teams generally don't care.

Such an interesting law enforcement team, when Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong beat Fang Qian and Lei Zhan, they would naturally pick a good place and would not cause trouble.

After separating from Lei Zhan, Fang Qian felt extremely unlucky. First, the Fang family forced her to find Zhao Yutong to repair the relationship. Fang Qian knew that she had done that kind of thing. With Zhao Yutong's character, she would definitely not forgive her, and naturally she would not follow the Fang family's instructions.

Now is not before the end of the world. She has to rely on the Fang family to survive, and the Fang family has few ability users. She can live better as a sixth-level ability user if she is separated from the Fang family.

She just didn't expect that after leaving Fang's house, she would meet Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong every day, and she would be beaten by these two people every day, and her face would be bruised and bruised, even if she used the healing power, it was too late.

Tired of being beaten every day, Fang Qian left the capital base with the crystal core she had saved after being with Lei Ting. In such a big country, it is impossible for the Zhao family to go to other bases to seek revenge on her.

Knowing that Fang Qian had left, Zhao Yutong didn't catch up with her any longer to seek revenge.

In this apocalypse, Fang Qian is a girl. Although she is already a sixth-level power user, it is not so easy to live alone.

As for Lei Zhan, as long as she didn't leave the Kyoto base, she saw Lei Zhan fight once and for all.

After the Kyoto base was on the right track, Zhao Zixuan and the others also planned to return to the Guangming base.

Mr. Zhao had decided a long time ago to follow Zhao Zixuan and the others to the Guangming Base. The parents of Zhao Zixuan and his three brothers also decided to go with them. The matter in the capital was handed over to the second uncle Zhao and the fifth uncle Zhao, who originally wanted to be in power in the capital.

Before the two of them met Zhao Hong and the three of them, it was just too boring in Kyoto, and they wanted to find something to do. Now, they have no intention of rejecting the matter of taking over the Kyoto base.

Anyway, no matter where Zhao Zixuan and the others are, the capital base is the home base of the Zhao family. As for the hometown of D city, from the moment Zhao Zixuan and the others left, it means that they have been abandoned.

After leaving the Guangming Base for more than a month, now they are going home again, not to mention that they all miss them very much.

Pei Nian liked everything about the Guangming Base very much. It was when he and Zhao Zixuan worked together. Seeing the base created by Zhao Zixuan, he had long regarded the Guangming Base as his home.

The car had to stop when it reached the gate of the Kyoto base. There were many people standing at the gate of the base, and their cars couldn't get out at all. Seeing Zhao Zixuan getting off the car, Pei Nian also followed.

"Mr. Zhao, we're just here to see you off. I hope you'll be able to come back to the capital often to play in the future." As the designated representative, after the ability user had finished speaking, he asked everyone to move out of the way so that Zhao Zixuan and his team could leave. .

It can be said that the capital base can be as it is now, thanks to the Zhao family. Now that so many people from the Zhao family are leaving, they must come to see them off.

"It's time for everyone."

"Pei Nian, I'm your dad, take dad out of the capital." Originally, I just came to watch the fun, but I didn't expect to see Pei Nian, so Pei Hongyi hurriedly shouted out.

During this period of time, they moved from the third district to the outermost part of the base. They had to work as coolies every day to earn supplies to survive. Pei Hongyi couldn't take it anymore.

In the first few days, Pei Hongyi also asked Pei Xing to deal with the Zhou family, and asked Pei Xing to find the young master of the Zhou family to get enough crystal cores for them to live on. Unexpectedly, Pei Xing could not even enter the door of the Zhou family.

That young master of the Zhou family was originally with Pei Xing because Pei Xing's face was a bit interesting. After Mrs. Zhou gave him a warning, he would naturally not deal with Pei Xing again.

Young Master Zhou turned his face ruthlessly, which was something Pei Xing never thought of. Later, Pei Xing went to Young Master Zhou several times, but in vain.

The family couldn't find anyone to help them, so they could only do construction tasks together at the base. Pei Hongyi also shouted for Pei Jicheng to kill zombies to collect crystal cores, but he was beaten by Pei Jicheng instead.

Afterwards, Liu Fang left Pei Hongyi with her two children. Without this useless man, their mother and three would be better off.

Looking at Pei Hongyi who was older than when he saw it in his previous life, Pei Nian's heart was no longer disturbed. Even if he owed Pei Hongyi, he had already paid it back in his previous life, and he also paid Zhao Zixuan's life for this, so the two of them in this life. It's better to be like a stranger.

"Zixuan, let's go." No matter what happens to this person, it has nothing to do with him.

"Zhao Kuan, give him a hundred crystal cores." Zhao Zixuan also got into the car after he ordered.

After all, this person is Pei Nian's father. He approached Pei Nian in front of so many people. If Pei Nian didn't say anything, many people would look down on Pei Nian, which Zhao Zixuan didn't like.

Give Pei Hongyi a hundred crystal cores, with Pei Hongyi's temperament, it will be spent in a few days, and he will still have to endure hardship in the future.

The three mother and son who left Pei Hongyi are still like Pei Hongyi, worrying about life every day.

There is a rule in the base, even if the three of them want to do some illegitimate transactions with others, they still have to rely on labor to earn materials.

Back at the Guangming Base, after listening to Zhao Lixuan talking about the development of the base after they left during this period, Zhao Zixuan ordered the Guangming Base to start eliminating zombies from the periphery of T City, gradually expanding the scope and eliminating more zombies.

It is Zhao Zixuan's decision to eliminate zombies, and the Kyoto base will do the same, and will also call on major bases across the country to act together.

Six years after the apocalypse broke out, the last zombie king was finally solved by Zhao Zixuan, and the country began to embark on the road of post-disaster reconstruction.

After all the zombies perished, Zhao Zixuan let go of his rights and took Pei Nian to travel around the country.

Pei Nian stayed by his side for six years without any requirements, and now it was naturally his turn to accompany Pei Nian.

Looking at Zhao Zixuan next to him, Pei Nian was extremely grateful that they could be reborn, and that all the people he cared about had a happy ending, no longer as tragic as in the previous life.

The author has something to say: It's over, thank the little angels for supporting me until now,

please support Xinkeng, sweet Xinkeng's

aesthetic is weird, I

saw Mu Yao in the Xinkeng update At that moment, Zhao Yiqing felt a little abnormal. Under the earnest teaching of his little father, Zhao Yiqing finally understood the reason for the difference.

Whenever he thinks of Mu Yao, Zhao Yiqing feels a little inferior. Who made him look so ugly, he is not worthy of such an excellent orc.

After finally reaching adulthood, Zhao Yiqing finally mustered up the courage to pursue Mu Yao.

The audience who watched this confession were extremely dissatisfied. Why was the ugliest orc in the empire pursued by the most beautiful female! ! ! However, these outstanding orcs can only be single beasts, and they express their dissatisfaction! ! !

The aesthetics are different from ordinary people, the beauty is attacked by the ugly