Chapter 62

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 62

    Before they all felt that time passed quickly, but now they feel that time passed extremely slowly.

    Everyone is worried about Zhao Yutong. Even if there are a lot of questions they want to ask, they can't ask them now. Before Zhao Yutong is out of danger, no one has the heart to speak.

    Even Zhao Lixuan and Gao Junyan rushed back after Gao Junyan broke through, waiting in the living room like everyone else.

    As time passed, there was still no news in the bedroom, and even the team members who were cooking brought their dinner over, and everyone didn't have the heart to eat.

    Seeing that an hour had passed, Pei Nian entered the room directly.

    He was also stupid just now. Zhao Yutong was soaking in the bathroom. He went into the room and asked Lin Ying about her situation. It didn't matter.

    "Sister Ying, how is Yutong now? Do you feel that you can't be stiff? Is your complexion okay?"

    If it mutates into a zombie, the complexion will gradually become darker. If the river water is not effective for Zhao Yutong, Zhao Yutong's complexion should have already faded. changed.

    "She's asleep now, but I think she should be fine now, after all, her complexion is extremely ruddy." Lin Ying had been leaning against the door to guard her, and Lin Ying didn't know how much time had passed.

    Seeing that Zhao Yutong was asleep, she didn't shout, after all, Zhao Yutong was tired at first sight.

    "Then please look at her for a while, Sister Ying. I put a stool for you at the door, you won't have to sit so hard." Putting the stool at the door, Pei Nian went out to report everyone's safety.

    Opening the door and seeing the stool at the door, Lin Ying couldn't help feeling that Zhao Zixuan was really lucky to find such a considerate partner as Pei Nian.

    "Yutong shouldn't be in any danger. Let's eat first, and let the two girls come out to eat later."

    Everyone was worried for a few hours, and they didn't even want to fill their stomachs. Now they know that Zhao Yutong is all right, all Feel the protest in the stomach.

    "Let's start, I'll cook a few dishes for the two of them after eating." Zhao Kuan was relieved after hearing what Pei Nian said.

    Everyone present knew that if the ability user was infected with the zombie virus mutation, there would be a three-hour transition period. It should have been three hours now, but there was no movement inside. I think Zhao Yutong is safe and sound.

    Putting it down with a heart, everyone sat down to eat and asked about the situation.

    "Zhao Kuan, what exactly happened today?" Zhao Kuan must know what happened most clearly, and Zhao Haoxuan asked Zhao Kuan directly.

    "I saw that Yutong was dragged by Fang Qian to the convoy of the Thunder Mercenary Corps. I was worried that Yutong would have an accident, so I went to the young master..." Speaking of this, Zhao Kuan regretted not keeping up with Zhao Yutong in time. It made her suffer so much.

    "When we arrived, Yutong was already scratched by the zombie. Fortunately, Shao Pei healed the injury on his back with his light power in time. Otherwise, we would really not be able to enter the base.