Chapter 58

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 58

    Hearing what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian was a little surprised, but he didn't expect Fang Qian to have a healing power.

    In his previous life, it was because of Zhao Zixuan that he never used his powers except when Lin Ying died. But Fang Qian is different. She often goes on missions with the team, but she has never exposed her healing powers. Pei Nian can't help but sigh that she is hiding too deeply.

    It's just people's own thoughts, and Pei Nian will not comment. After all, he and Zhao Zixuan are also hiding a lot of things now.

    However, after what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian felt that it would be better if Zhao Yutong could get rid of Fang Qian earlier. Zhao Yutong and Fang Qian have always been good sisters who said nothing, but in the previous life Fang Qian concealed so much from Zhao Yutong. It must be extremely easy for Fang Qian to think that it is not good for Zhao Yutong.

    "Fang Qian is indeed a woman who can't be underestimated. During this time, Yutong's safety is left to you Zhao Kuan, and Li Xuan, you are also watching." Zhao Haoxuan had to worry about the safety of his sister outside.

    If this kind of thing happened before the end of the world, Zhao Haoxuan and the others wouldn't need Zhao Yutong's safety issues at all, but now it's the end of the world, and a person who accidentally becomes a zombie can only be loved by his relatives.

    "Got it, second brother."

    Now Zhao Lixuan revolves around Gao Junyan every day. Since Zhao Haoxuan has brought it up, he will naturally do what Zhao Haoxuan wants. Anyway, as for Gao Junyan's affairs, as long as you take some time every day, now it's naturally the younger sister's priority.

    During this time, Gao Junyan's abilities would be used up once a day. At first, Gao Junyan was worried about safety issues, but since he lived in Zhao's house on the first day, Zhao Lixuan would follow him every day, and those who were sent to assassinate him. All were solved by Zhao Lixuan.

    For the sake of safety, Zhao Lixuan followed him every day after that, but he didn't object anymore.

    Even if Zhao Zixuan didn't say anything about his abilities recently, Gao Junyan knew that what Zhao Zixuan and the others said was indeed correct. If he used up his abilities continuously, his recent abilities recovered a lot faster than before.

    And Gao Junyan felt that his ability was about to break through to the third level, and it should have happened in the past two days.

    After being with the Zhao family for several days, Gao Junyan also noticed it. Although he didn't see these people do it, Gao Junyan also knew that this team of only eight people had four third-level ability users and three more Also breaking the edge.

    As for Pei Nian, he is a first-level ability user. He has never heard their team mention Pei Nian's ability. I think Pei Nian's ability is too tasteless, so he chooses to stay at the base to open a shop.

    "Brother, if I have nothing to do, I will go to the store."

    Seeing that Zhao Zixuan seemed to have nothing to say, Zhao Lixuan got up and prepared to go to the store.

    Although a lot of new members have joined the team recently, they still don’t know much about them. Naturally, I don’t feel comfortable leaving this storekeeping to others. In addition, Gao Junyan’s ability has not been upgraded to level three, but it has always been Zhao Lixuan is guarding the store.