Chapter 42

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 42.42

    Zhao Zixuan has always been a person who rarely gets angry, but if he is really angry, it is not something they can easily resist.

    "Second brother, third brother, you have to help me, eldest brother is really angry this time." Seeing Zhao Zixuan walking in directly, Zhao Yutong finally understood the seriousness of the matter.

    Even if the two brothers in front of them were angry with her, they would scold her at most, but Zhao Zixuan was different. Although Zhao Zixuan treated her very well, if she really did something wrong, he would never soften her heart because she was a girl.

    "Lixuan, you accompany Yutong in, and I'll go upstairs to ask my sister-in-law for help." Zhao Haoxuan thought that he hoped that Pei Nian could calm Zhao Lixuan's anger, otherwise Zhao Yutong would never be able to eat and walk around.

    Even if Zhao Yutong did things that shouldn't be done, it was their sister after all. From childhood to adulthood, they also helped Zhao Yutong to clean up the mess. They knew that she was not bad, but she was a little stupid and easy to trust people.

    "Let's go, if the eldest brother waits for a long time, he will definitely be more angry." Zhao Lixuan walked silently in front of Zhao Yutong, because he was too impatient, and this matter would come out, otherwise Zhao Zixuan would not know.

    Slowly following Zhao Lixuan's footsteps, now Zhao Yutong is really scared. The things that Zhao Zixuan punished for making mistakes in the past are still vivid in his mind. At that time, Zhao Zixuan was punished so severely before he became angry, and now I am afraid it will be even worse.

    Walking into the living room, Zhao Zixuan was already sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

    "Big brother." Zhao Yutong stood beside Zhao Zixuan with a guilty conscience, waiting for Zhao Zixuan to speak.

    Lin Ying and Fang Qian, who were usually still sitting, were very surprised. Wasn't Zhao Yutong called out by Zhao Haoxuan before? Why is Zhao Haoxuan gone now, but Zhao Zixuan and Zhao Lixuan have both come in, and Zhao Yutong still looks like this.

    Fang Qian and Zhao Yutong's girlfriends for several years have never seen Zhao Yutong's current appearance. The three brothers of the Zhao family have always treated Zhao Yutong's cousin as their own sister, and they are in pain. How could anyone dare to make Zhao Yutong unhappy, but now Zhao Yutong made it clear that he was afraid.

    Thinking about the reason why Zhao Haoxuan called Zhao Yutong out before, Fang Qian couldn't help feeling a little guilty.

    "What stupid thing did you say besides the one two years ago?" This time Zhao Zixuan was really disappointed with this little sister.

    Zhao Yutong has been making big mistakes and making small mistakes all the time. Seeing that she is young and a girl, the Zhao family chooses to help her clean up the mess. Although he punished Zhao Yutong several times, under the protection of Zhao's parents, he also turned the big things into trivial things, and developed Zhao Yutong's current lawless temperament.

    Pei Nian was his identified partner, but Zhao Yutong made such a statement to Pei Nian on his own initiative; Lin Ying was Zhao Haoxuan's identified partner, but Zhao Yutong teamed up with outsiders to isolate Lin Ying and did not teach her a lesson. Can't tell.

    "No, I've only looked for him once." At that time, she was worried for several days after meeting Pei Nian, for fear that Pei Nian would complain to Zhao Zixuan and would dare to look for him again.