Chapter 81

After establishing the Legion of Ability Users, Zhao Zixuan began to issue tasks to the Legion. The materials and crystal cores needed by the legion are provided by the base, and the legion must obey the arrangement.

The purpose of Zhao Zixuan's establishment of the legion is to arrange for the ability users to clean up the surrounding zombies. If the zombies attack the city, if the surrounding zombies are cleaned up, the number of zombies will definitely not increase.

The nearby zombies had already been cleaned up, Zhao Zixuan directly made three legions one team at a time, and sent five teams to clean up the zombies in the surrounding cities. Even if there are no zombies around, the remaining five legions still have to leave some people stationed at the base.

The original Bright Mercenary Group naturally became Zhao Zixuan's vanguard group. Zhao Zixuan directly divided the ability users into two teams, and Zhao Lixuan and Wu Zhuo led the team to complete the tasks he issued in batches.

After repelling the zombies, Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong took care of Pei Nian's shop, just because Zhao Zixuan didn't want Pei Nian to stay in a place he couldn't see.

Being the leader of the base, Zhao Zixuan has more things to manage. Every day is extremely busy. If Pei Nian is not by Zhao Zixuan's side, they will basically not meet during the day. Naturally, Zhao Zixuan cannot tolerate such a thing.

Immediately, Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong replaced Pei Nian in guarding the store, and took Pei Nian by his side every day.

Everyone at the base knew that Pei Nian was their leader's wife, and because Pei Nian continued to heal those injured when the zombies attacked the city, his popularity in the base was also extremely high.

Pei Nian was extremely happy when he never heard anyone call him a waste in this life. Pei Nian was even happier when he happened to hear other people say that he was a good match with Zhao Zixuan. After all, no one in his previous life thought he was a good match for Zhao Zixuan.

After sending out the five zombies whose level he had finally raised, Li Wenbo was very sure that Zhao Zixuan would die in this zombie siege.

But what Li Wenbo didn't expect was that Zhao Zixuan not only didn't die, but also killed all the zombies he sent. Thinking of Zhao Zixuan's strength in the previous life, Li Wenbo couldn't help but secretly hate, he still underestimated Zhao Zixuan in this life.

Perhaps it is not an underestimate. Judging from the difference between Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian and their previous lives, those two people should be reborn just like him. It's really interesting, no matter why those two people are reborn, they must be allowed to die in this life. his men.

After receiving the information about Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian from his subordinates, Li Wenbo couldn't help sneering. He didn't expect Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan to hide so deeply.

No one in the entire T city base of the fifth-level healing power user knows, but now that he knows that he must catch Pei Nian, the unfinished research in the previous life has to be completed by Pei Nian.

After being reborn once, Li Wenbo also understood that Zhao Zixuan was something he couldn't study thoroughly, and it would be extremely difficult to capture Zhao Zixuan based on his spiritual abilities alone. But Pei Nian is different. As long as he is separated from Zhao Zixuan, it is very easy to catch him. In the past life, he underestimated Pei Nian, which caused it to be affected when Pei Nian's ability self-destructed. In this life, he was ready to see where Pei Nian could escape. It is also the strictness of Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nianli. If he had known that Pei Nian was a healing power, he would not have spent so much energy to catch Zhao Zixuan, and he would just catch Pei Nian, but it is not too late to know now. Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan didn't know that Li Wenbo had already put his mind on Pei Nian's body. "Xiao Nian, won't you blame me for not letting you go to the store to guard?" Pei Nian wanted to open the store. Zhao Zixuan kept in mind the happiness that Pei Nian had when he was managing the store. But now the situation is special. Even if all the zombies have been cleaned up by them, Zhao Zixuan has to prevent someone from thinking about Pei Nian's ability. Originally, Pei Nian's light-based ability was much stronger than the healing ability, and it was exposed in front of everyone at the gate of the base. If Pei Nian didn't follow him, he didn't want to do other things at all, only I want to take Pei Nian with me to be at ease. Zhao Zixuan made this decision on his own, and never asked Pei Nian's thoughts at all, but after all, Pei Nian is the person he loves deeply, and he naturally cares about Pei Nian's thoughts if he wants to be kind to him for the rest of his life.