Chapter 67

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 67

    Since Zhao Zixuan said it, Pei Nian naturally would not object.

    During this period of time, they kept drinking water from the well, and they didn't see the water in the well less than a little bit. Pei Nian thought that since the water in the space is so magical, should the two of them go to the river for bubbles every day to see what effect it has.

    Pei Nian had actually had this thought before, but only one thing remained in Zhao Zixuan's mind at night, and he often had to toss until the middle of the night before he was willing to let him go.

    Whether it is well water or river water in the space, it is extremely magical. If soaking in the river water can relieve fatigue, I am afraid that Zhao Zixuan will be more reckless.

    In fact, this was also found by Pei Nian himself. In the past life, there had always been a bit of awkwardness between him and Zhao Zixuan, and Zhao Zixuan didn't dare to be too presumptuous. In this life, the two of them have the same mind, and Pei Nian's infinite tolerance for Zhao Zixuan, doesn't it make Zhao Zixuan go a long way.

    It's only now that it's different. After only a few days of coming to this base, he has already united with the two major mercenaries and has a grudge against the two big mercenaries. In addition to the unknown danger in the capital, Pei Nian hopes that Zhao Zixuan's ability will be as high as possible. In this way, Zhao Zixuan will be less dangerous in the future.

    "Will you give everyone three bottles of water when we eat at noon?"

    Since it has been decided to give the core members of the well water to drink, the sooner the better, just to pack a lot, enough for them to share.

    Ten people in their team live in this building, and looking at Zhao Zixuan's plan, only the core team members will be able to live in this building in the future, which protects privacy very well.

    Before helping others, he had to save his own life. Although Pei Nian hoped that more people would survive in this apocalypse, he and Zhao Zixuan could also survive on this premise.

    Only those who have experienced a death will know how good it is to be alive.

    These secrets on them are their means of saving their lives, and neither Pei Nian nor Zhao Zixuan want to expose them unless they have to.

    "Um."

    "It's almost time to eat, let's go down too, so that they don't wait." After speaking, Pei Nian took Zhao Zixuan's hand and walked out.

    Today is a good day to celebrate Zhao Yutong's return and Gao Junyan's stay. Since it was said to be celebrated, it is natural to have a good time.

    After today's holiday is over, everyone will have to work hard.

    The current apocalypse is not the most thrilling moment. In two months, the zombies will evolve again. At that time, the zombies were generally third-level, and with the evolution of a large number of zombies, higher-level zombies also followed.

    If the surviving human beings do not step up their self-improvement, they will only be reduced to food for zombies in the end.

    In the previous life, City D had Zhao Zixuan to protect him, so naturally he would not encounter such a thing, but many people did not have such luck, and there were more than a dozen small bases that were breached by zombies.