Chapter 41

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41.41

    On the way to T City, the three girls did not take a car, and only occasionally exchanged views during meal time. Zhao Yutong has always had a good impression of Lin Ying, she is a woman who is brave and works hard to survive.

    As for why Lin Ying is alone these days? At first, it seemed that she and Fang Qian both got up late in the morning, so naturally they also ate late breakfast. Playing crazy at the base, lunch and dinner are also solved outside.

    After two days, Zhao Yutong realized that they had not communicated with Lin Ying at all. She wanted to call Lin Ying to join them, but Fang Qian stopped her. Fang Qian was saying that Lin Ying might not like to play with them, so he would be alone all the time.

    She has always been carefree, so she naturally believed what Fang Qian said. But now seeing Zhao Haoxuan's angry eyes, Zhao Yutong realized that she really did something wrong this time.

    People like to live in groups, but who would want to be alone? It was they who ignored Lin Ying first, so that Lin Ying had no chance to contact them, so how could they become familiar with them.

    Even after she helped Fang Qian cook dinner tonight, Lin Ying just came back. She was about to ask Lin Ying to have dinner together, but Fang Qian stopped her. Now that she has reacted, Zhao Yutong is a little regretful, and she shouldn't follow Fang Qian's words.

    Knowing that Zhao Haoxuan was chasing Lin Ying, it would be fine if she, the younger sister, didn't help, but she actually pulled his back. Thinking of this, Zhao Yutong quickly got up and walked in front of Lin Ying.

    "Lin Ying, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I should have called you to play with us these days." Since you have done something wrong, you have to apologize. The Zhao family is not someone who does not dare to admit it.

    "It's okay, I've always been alone." Lin Ying didn't care about what Zhao Yutong and the others did, and she wouldn't care about the two little girls as such a big person.

    Living here has food and shelter, so you don't have to worry about food, clothing, housing, and transportation. It's much better than her previous life. As for other things, she didn't care at all.

    "Yutong, come out with me." Knowing Lin Ying's character, Zhao Haoxuan called Zhao Yutong out. The younger sister did something wrong, and if his brother wanted to teach him a lesson, he would only teach it in private, and it was impossible to give her face in public.

    "Oh." Silently followed Zhao Haoxuan out, Zhao Yutong knew that this training was inevitable.

    For Zhao Yutong's face, Zhao Haoxuan took people directly to the gate.

    "What's going on these few days? Tell me now."

    According to Pei Nian, Lin Ying and Pei Nian are both extremely afraid of being alone, because they have been without people to accompany them since they were young, and they want to be close to people but He didn't know how to approach him at all, he pretended to be indifferent, but he actually longed to get in touch with other people.

    "As far as we get up late every day, she gets up early, and the time is staggered." Zhao Yutong whispered.

    "What else? It's impossible to stagger between noon and night!" He is not a three-year-old child, Zhao Yutong wanted to perfunctory him with such a sentence, no drama.