Chapter 55

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 55.55

    Things in the store are slowly getting back on track. Although I was a little surprised that no one came to join their team yesterday, Pei Nian still looked forward to someone joining the team today.

    After all, the strength of their team passed through the two missions in the mission hall, and the fact that the rich and powerful mercenary group came to find fault yesterday should have been publicized.

    Only Pei Nian didn't know that many people wanted to apply to join their team yesterday, but Pei Nian and the others were too busy, and they themselves wanted to exchange the supplies first and then talk about applying to join the team.

    Who knew that Pei Nian and the others were busy for a long time. When they came to apply later, the store was already closed, and they could only think of coming back the next day.

    Seeing someone standing in front of the cashier for a long time without taking the supplies to weigh and check out, Pei Nian asked, "What's the matter with you?"

    "I want to apply to join your team, do you know if I can?" Li Tianming was a little apprehensive. He had also applied to join the mercenary group and team before, but those people originally welcomed him to join, but when he heard the conditions he proposed, he directly refused.

    "I'm Pei Nian, what's your name? Is it an ability person or an ordinary person?" The most basic conditions still need to be understood clearly. Although he is not good at knowing people, this person looks like an extremely honest person.

    "My name is Li Tianming, I am a first-level strength power, and now I can lift a weight of 500 pounds with my own strength." And his power has reached the peak of the first-level, and he will soon be upgraded to the second-level. .

    "If you join our team, you must absolutely obey the captain's orders, and you can't act without authorization. Can you do it?"

    "Yes. Mr. Pei, if you join the team, do you have a place to live?" This time Li Tianming was very concerned about it, and He would confess his own business to the man in front of him, just as he used to join a party or a mercenary group.

    "There is a place to live. At present, there are few people in our team. The place where we live is two bedrooms and one living room. You can live there first. If there are more people, we should arrange others to live with you."

    If I ask now, I'm afraid I won't be able to ask many things. I can only wait for them to join the team, and then they will make observations.

    "My partner is an optometrist. When he was on a mission some time ago, he was seriously injured in order to save me. Can he live with me as a family member? You can rest assured that we only live in one room. "

    This is also the reason why Li Tianming was rejected from joining other teams. Although they wanted Li Tianming to join the team, they didn't want Li Tianming to join the team with a burden. Therefore, Li Tianming was never able to join the team and had to go out to kill by himself. Zombies, earn enough materials for the two of them to live.     "There are still many rooms. You can live in a suite

    with your partner. I think your partner must feel very happy."

Sex, Pei Nian thought that no matter what, this person should agree to join the team.

    "Recently, our team is still recruiting players, so there shouldn't be any tasks for the past two days. You can go back and bring your partner first, and someone will come to take you to where you live." Zhao Kuan will come over after a while, just in time to bring This is where Li Tianming went to live. "Li Tianming welcomes you to join our Bright Team. I hope we can get along well in the future."