Chapter 91

In the previous life, Zhao Zixuan was calculated by Li Wenbo into the research institute, and he was studied by Li Wenbo in various inhumane ways for three months. It was not until Pei Nian killed him that he was freed.

Not long after the apocalypse broke out, Zhao Zixuan discovered that Li Wenbo was still conducting frantic research in T City, and naturally he became more determined to kill Li Wenbo.

Although he was a fourth-level ability user before, but the country is so big, Li Wenbo is not so easy to find, Zhao Zixuan can only step up to improve his strength, and when he finds Li Wenbo, he will kill him in one fell swoop.

In just one thought, Zhao Zixuan found himself back at the original research institute. At this time, he already understood that he was inadvertently attacked by Li Wenbo.

This is the terrifying part of spiritual powers, and they were unknowingly hit without even seeing them make a move.

Seeing Pei Nian running into the research institute in a panic, Zhao Zixuan felt that he had returned to his previous life.

It's just that this life is different, Pei Nian won't look at him with that kind of eyes, Zhao Zixuan kills the fake Pei Nian without hesitation. When I looked again, the fake Pei Nian had turned into a zombie.

"Li Wenbo, that's all you have?"

Li Wenbo looked down on him too much. In his previous life, he had fought against spiritual zombies. Although he was a little embarrassed, he still managed to deal with the spiritual zombie in the end.

With the experience of the previous life, although Zhao Zixuan did not have spiritual powers, he felt that he had improved a lot of resistance to spiritual powers.

"Naturally." Li Wenbo sneered and continued to launch a mental attack on Zhao Zixuan.

In the previous life, Zhao Zixuan was killed by Pei Nian, and he has always regarded Pei Nian as a treasure in this life. It can be seen that Zhao Zixuan attaches great importance to Pei Nian. He only needs to use Pei Nian to create illusions to deal with Zhao Zixuan.

Looking at Pei Nian and Xiao Xueliang appearing in front of him, Zhao Zixuan's eyes filled with anger. Even if he knew that this was an illusion created by Li Wenbo, he could not help but be jealous.

Although Pei Nian explained clearly that nothing happened between him and Xiao Xueliang, but in a place he couldn't see, Pei Nian had been with another man for three months, how could he not be jealous.

The illusion created by Zhao Zixuan was destroyed again and again, and Li Wenbo thought that he should take some powerful medicine.

After defeating Xiao Xueliang and fake Pei Nian again, Zhao Zixuan found himself back in the research institute. This time he did not participate in it, but another one who was tied with his hands and feet and controlled on a small bed for research.

The one he was killed by Pei Nian, Zhao Zixuan watched Pei Nian kneeling beside him, digging out the crystal core in his head with a dagger, Zhao Zixuan already had a hunch in his heart.

Watching Pei Nian's ability self-explode, Zhao Zixuan vomited blood due to the explosion. He could actually dodge this attack, but he just wanted to know the cause of Pei Nian's death in his previous life.

He had asked Pei Nian many times why he would die in his previous life, but Pei Nian was just an understatement that he was killed by Li Wenbo and did not seem to suffer.

But now seeing the hallucination created by Li Wenbo, Zhao Zixuan only felt extremely distressed for Pei Nian. Pei Nian has always been extremely afraid of pain, Zhao Zixuan couldn't imagine how much pain Pei Nian would feel when he blew himself up.

From the moment he touched the research institute, Pei Nian had already decided to blow himself up. Otherwise, Pei Nian, who usually wouldn't even dare to hit someone, would not have hesitated to shoot him. It's a pity that he refused to listen to what Pei Nian said at that time, which caused the two of them to be separated for a month after the rebirth. Thinking of the first meeting after rebirth, Zhao Zixuan dared not think about how Pei Nian spent that month. It's no wonder that Pei Nian had nightmares as soon as he fell asleep in the first few days of the reunion. He must have dreamed of killing him and the scene of his ability self-exploding. Seeing that Zhao Zixuan was injured, Li Wenbo was about to attack Zhao Zixuan while he was in a daze, but Zhao Zixuan used his lightning ability to hit him straight. As he fell to the ground, Li Wenbo couldn't help but think that he really looked down on Zhao Zixuan, and that his level 8 mental abilities were not enough to see in front of Zhao Zixuan.

After defeating Li Wenbo, Zhao Zixuan did not intend to kill him directly. Instead, he tied Li Wenbo and went to rescue the other people who were locked up in the research institute by Li Wenbo, and rescued the rest of the people on this floor. Zhao Zixuan ordered them Continuing to save others, he ran to the place where Li Wenbo planned to live.

It has been several hours since he came out, and Pei Nian is still hiding in the space, and now he must be very worried about him. After finding something to store in the space, Zhao Zixuan carried Li Wenbo and ran back to the third district at a very fast speed.

When he opened the door, he saw Pei Nian sitting in the living room waiting for him, thinking that he had not slept, waiting for him to put things into the space so that he could come out immediately.

"Why don't you sleep?" Although Pei Nian is a superhuman, his physical ability is not comparable to them.

"If you don't come back, how can I sleep!" Zhao Zixuan was going to kill Li Wenbo, who had killed the two of them in his previous life. How could he be at ease if he didn't see Zhao Zixuan returning safely. "Are you injured?"

Seeing the slight blood on Zhao Zixuan's mouth, Pei Nian was a little worried. Li Wenbo is indeed a difficult person. Zhao Zixuan is now a ninth-level ability user, and he will still be injured by him.

"It's okay, a little injury."

The fluctuation of the fake Pei Nian's self-destruction affected him. With the strength of his body, he only vomited blood, and it was nothing at all.

"How did you bring him back?" Looking at Li Wenbo who was thrown to the ground by Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian couldn't help frowning. He didn't have the slightest fondness for this person, and was extremely disgusted, and didn't want to see him at all.

"I know a way to dig out the crystal core in his head. When I dig out his crystal core, you can save his life with your supernatural power."

Li Wenbo did a lot of evil, but Zhao Zixuan didn't intend to let him free, so he would first take Li Wenbo out. dig out the crystal core, so that he does not use mental powers to attack other people.

"Okay." Since Zhao Zixuan said so, he naturally cooperated fully.

Aiming the power at Li Wenbo's head, Pei Nian waited for Zhao Zixuan to do it.

"Close your eyes."

Digging out the crystal nucleus from the head of a living person was too cruel after all, and Zhao Zixuan didn't want Pei Nian to see it.

Seeing Pei Nian obediently closing his eyes, Zhao Zixuan used the three-element ability at the same time, and used the thunder element to knock Li Wenbo down again. of the crystal nucleus.

Li Wenbo's crystal core was dug out, and Pei Nian's light-type ability was constantly being displayed, but Li Wenbo didn't bleed much.

"Xiao Nian, cure him."

After all, his head was opened. If Pei Nian did not use his powers to cure Li Wenbo, he would still die. Zhao Zixuan didn't want Li Wenbo to be so cheap.

As soon as Pei Nian healed the wound on the back of Li Wenbo's head, Zhao Zixuan directly controlled the strength of the thunder power and woke Li Wenbo up.

"Pei Shao, long time no see." Li Wenbo saw Pei Nian sitting on the sofa when he woke up in pain. He didn't expect that Zhao Zixuan didn't kill him.

"President Li, we said goodbye in the previous life. I didn't expect that there would be a chance to meet again in this life."

Now this person no longer poses any threat to them, but Pei Nian can face Li Wenbo calmly.

"I've always thought about Pei Shao. After all, I was able to be reborn thanks to you, Pei Shao." It's a

pity that he didn't awaken his combat ability. Even if he was reborn like Zhao Zixuan and the others, he was still not strong enough. To be able to kill Zhao Zixuan.

He has been preparing since before his rebirth, but unfortunately all the research results were killed by Zhao Zixuan, and even he himself fell into Zhao Zixuan's hands.

"Xiao Nian, there is no need to tell him so much, we should go to Zhao's house."

He put the research institute in one pot, and so many ability users suddenly appeared in the base, which would definitely cause a great sensation, even if he said that the mess would be handed over to him. Let the elders deal with it, but they still have to go back to the Zhao family.

"Go now? But I'm not ready for anything yet!"

He was planning to chat with Li Wenbo, but when he heard what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian panicked immediately. He was not ready to meet Zhao Zixuan's parents at all, and he didn't know if they could accept him and Zhao Zixuan together.

Knowing that Zhao Zixuan planned to take him to see the elders so soon, he should have found some gifts from the space to visit.

"You don't need to prepare, don't worry, my parents will accept you." Holding Pei Nian, who was in a hurry, Zhao Zixuan said directly to Li Wenbo, "Are you going to Zhao's house by yourself, or am I going to tie you?"

He Still a democratic person, he gave Li Wenbo a chance to choose.

"I'll go on my own." Since ancient times, he has been a king and defeated a bandit, and now he has fallen into the hands of Zhao Zixuan. Naturally, Zhao Zixuan says what he says.

Li Wenbo had already been caught by him, so there was no need for Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan to disguise.

Going downstairs, the receptionist was a little puzzled when he saw three handsome guys who she had never seen coming downstairs. When did these three people check into their hotel? She looks so handsome, it makes no sense that she doesn't remember.

Only Pei Nian and the others didn't care what the receptionist was thinking, just went out the door and walked to the first area.

The power users in the research institute were all rescued by Zhao Zixuan. They were detained in the research institute for a long time or short, but many of them had seen the leader of the base go to the research institute.

If they didn't understand the reason why no one came to rescue them after they were arrested in the research institute, they would have lived in vain for so many years.

All the rescued power users united, and after the power recovery was almost the same, they didn't care how long they hadn't eaten their fill, so they made a scene in the area.

Those who could be caught by Li Wenbo's fancy into the research institute are not low-level ability users. Many of them have already reached the seventh level. When they started making trouble in the area, the ability users who guarded the high-level base of the base were naturally unable to solve this matter for a while. .

Instead, Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan were allowed to enter the first district in a carefree manner and returned to Zhao's house.

After entering the Zhao family's mansion, Zhao Zixuan went directly to the Zhao family's council hall. Now that so many things have happened at the base, his pass was obtained from the Zhao family's house. Now most of the Zhao family's people are naturally over there.