Chapter 12

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 12

    For half a year, Zhao Zixuan ordered a lot of things to do. In the next four months, Zhao Zixuan simply became a shopkeeper, and Zhao Lixuan still had some complaints in his heart. In particular, the reason for Zhao Zixuan's strike was because of a man.

    Zhao Lixuan was originally a hot-tempered person, and he couldn't bear his temper, so when he saw Zhao Zixuan, he couldn't help but burst out.

    "Big brother, I don't care if you find a man to be your little lover, but you shouldn't leave the company and family affairs aside for him!" God knows how he came here in the past few months. Yue, I'm afraid he's going to go crazy.

    "You can't stand it like this? You've only managed it for four months, but I've managed it for nearly ten years." Zhao Zixuan didn't care at all about his third brother's complaints. It was also because they were used to relaxing before, so they said they were tired after doing such a little thing. "Xiao Nian is your eldest sister-in-law, let me hear your words of disrespect for him, and you will know the consequences."

    "I see, eldest brother." Seeing Zhao Zixuan defending Pei Nian so much, Zhao Lixuan didn't dare to say anything, after all He didn't want to anger Zhao Zixuan at all.

    "Go and do your own thing, I'll take a look at the results you've collected over the past few months."

    Zhao Zixuan didn't want to reveal his space to others so early, even if that person was his younger brother. After the end of the world, they may doubt it, but Zhao Zixuan will not take the initiative to tell them.

    When he woke up and didn't see Zhao Zixuan in the room, Pei Nian knew that he must have gone to the company. With Zhao Zixuan's busyness in the past, it was good that they could leave for more than four months without being urged to come back.

    After going downstairs, Pei Nian went directly to Zhao Kuan. He was still thinking about a lot of things he bought online before going abroad.

    Having only seen the things in that room, Pei Nian also knew that he couldn't put it in the space now. After all, there were still a lot of people going in and out of Zhao's house. Pei Nian thought that when the apocalypse broke out, it would not be too late to take it back.

    The five days passed quickly, and Zhao Zixuan took advantage of these few days to collect all the supplies into the space and dismissed those who worked in Zhao's house. After all, those people worked in Zhao's house for a long time, and Zhao Zixuan gave everyone a lot of rice noodles.

    When the end of the world breaks out, those people will not worry about food for a short time at least.

    On the day the apocalypse broke out, Pei Nian woke up early in the morning and looked at Zhao Zixuan who was still sleeping beside him. Pei Nian thought about being with Zhao Zixuan for so long, and there were very few scenes of Zhao Zixuan sleeping.

    Strictly speaking, Zhao Zixuan is not sleeping now, but is in a coma, awakening his abilities. In the previous life, Pei Nian had already experienced it once, so he was not flustered.

    Going downstairs, there was no one in the hall. It seemed that several people who lived in Zhao's house last night were awakening their abilities.

    This was the case in the previous life. The people around Zhao Zixuan basically had supernatural abilities. Even a waste like him had awakened a very rare healing power. Of course, under Zhao Zixuan's intention, his healing power also It's so wasteful.