Chapter 69

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 69

    After receiving the letter sent by Lei Zhan, Lei Ting couldn't help raising his eyebrows after reading the content. It seems that Lei Zhan caused a lot of trouble.

    I just don't know how the three young masters of the Zhao family in Kyoto came to T city, and also founded a mercenary group.

    Lei Zhan was an illegitimate child, and he was brought back last year. He had never heard of the names of the three elders of the Zhao family. Only Lei Ting was the same age as Zhao Zixuan.

    His ability has risen to the fourth level, I am afraid that Zhao Zixuan's ability will not be low, otherwise they will not be able to solve a mercenary group of Lei Zhan.

    It was only his younger brother, and the old man also said that he should take good care of this illegitimate child. Even if Lei Ting was reluctant, he had to take care of him. Thinking that with Lei Zhan's strength in this apocalypse, it shouldn't be a problem to be a sub-group leader in T City, but I didn't expect that it would provoke the Zhao family all of a sudden.

    If other people Lei Ting didn't care much, but Lei Zhan provoked Zhao's family, it seems that he can only make a trip to T city.

    Lei Zhan, who had been waiting for Lei Ting's reply, was getting annoyed recently, and the Gao family didn't know what was going on.

    I originally thought that Zhao Yutong had made a riot, but he was out of anger. He didn't expect that Zhao Yutong would bring a high-attack power user to Thunder every day to make trouble. In addition, the family members of the people who had an accident in the mercenary group before, it was around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. , Thunder's resident is about to suffer.

    Zhao Yutong herself is a third-level water-type ability user, and she throws a water polo out to get a lot of water wet. Except for the attack on the Thunder people the next day, after that, the Thunder station was attacked with water polo every day, and water was everywhere every day.

    As for the other situation, it depends on what kind of power user came with Zhao Yutong that day. If Zhao Haoxuan's thunder station's many materials and documents will be burned, if Wu Zhuo comes, then they have to enter the door. I've tried all kinds of ways. From the door of the resident building to the door of each floor upstairs, Wu Zhuo will be welded with gold-based abilities.

    Wu Zhuo is extremely fortunate that he has the same gold-type ability as Zhao Zixuan, because Zhao Zixuan's mastery of abilities can be said to be unparalleled. Wu Zhuo often receives guidance from Zhao Zixuan. Zhuo dared to say that he was definitely the second-ranked figure in the gold series.

    Every day, people make a fuss like this, and the station is often dumped by people. It's impossible to guard against it. Lei Zhan is exhausted. If Lei Ting hadn't asked him not long after the end of the world to take care of a man named Fang Qian, he would definitely drive Fang Qian out of the mercenary group now.

    The moment Lei Ting appeared, Lei Zhan couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't expect Lei Ting to come over in person.

    "Brother, I didn't expect you to come here. It's really great. Let the Guangming mercenary group continue to make trouble, and Lei Ting will fall apart."

    In just a few days, half of Lei Ting's people have left, and this number is increasing every day. . If only a few people were to leave, Lei Zhan would definitely pack them up, but there were so many people leaving that he was powerless to do anything.