Chapter 37

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 37.37

    Because a large number of zombies had come out before, the door on the sixth floor was wide open. Just as Zhao Zixuan walked in, there was a zombie's hand attacking him directly from the side.

    Although Zhao Zixuan is a power user now, before the apocalypse, Zhao Zixuan also learned to fight, and after the apocalypse, he will strengthen his body for an hour every day.

    At an extremely fast speed, he covered his arm with gold-based abilities to block the zombie's attack, and his other hand directly punched the zombie's head, knocking the zombie back a step.

    When everyone saw Zhao Zixuan's actions, they all stopped moving forward. With their current strength, they would only become a burden to Zhao Zixuan.

    It was only a fourth-level zombie in the end, and its body had evolved several times. Zhao Zixuan's punch didn't do any damage to the zombie at all, and the zombie quickly attacked.

    The body of a power user is naturally inferior to that of a zombie, but Zhao Zixuan is a fourth-level power user anyway, and the increase in the power level will also strengthen his body. In addition, Zhao Zixuan covers his arms and legs with gold-type powers. Will be injured by that zombie.

    Once again blocking the punch from the zombie, Zhao Zixuan tried to force the zombie back, but at this door he really couldn't use his hands and feet, which was a big disadvantage.

    After all, the zombie has lost its own consciousness. Under Zhao Zixuan's constant storming, it can only keep retreating. If he can use his hands and feet, Zhao Zixuan no longer fights with zombies, but directly fights zombies with gold-type abilities.

    When everyone saw that Zhao Zixuan and the fourth-level zombies had reached the middle of the house, they quickly walked in. Even if they couldn't help, they had to watch by the side, otherwise they would be too worried.

    I saw a flash of golden light, and all the abilities that Zhao Zixuan issued were like small swords piercing the zombies. The zombie was already level 4, and its physical strength was completely different from the zombies he had fought before. The abilities Zhao Zixuan used had no effect on it at all.

    And the fourth-level zombie was attacked by Zhao Zixuan several times, and it started to scream when Zhao Zixuan could not be injured.

    "It's calling a zombie with a lower level than it, so we have to prepare for battle. Remember to absorb the crystal core when the power consumption is too much." After all, three years have passed since the end of the world. The action is still understood.

    This fourth-level zombie must know that it can't beat Zhao Zixuan alone, so he quickly called for help.

    After a while, as Pei Nian said, zombies began to slowly appear in the room, and there were many second-level zombies among them, and there were actually two third-level zombies in the back. Pei Nian secretly said that it was not good. With the current strength of their team, without Zhao Zixuan's help, even those second-level zombies could not be eliminated, let alone two third-level zombies.

    Seeing Xie Yichen next to him who was still injured, Pei Nian walked over and pulled Xie Yichen's collar away, exposing the bandaged wound, and used the healing power again. Although Xie Yichen is not an ability with high attack power, he can help these people after the wound has healed. Pei Nian naturally wanted to quickly heal Xie Yichen's injury and help them.