Chapter 51

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51.51

    Early in the morning, Pei Nian and others were very excited to carry the plaque to the store. Because the store opened, Zhao Zixuan did not arrange anyone to monitor Zhao Yutong today.

    Seeing that all the iron doors of the store were opened, the plaque was hung on the main entrance, and the notice for recruiting people was also posted, and everyone set off firecrackers together.

    Although it is the end of the world, there are still shops in this base that sell these, and they are extremely cheap. A few crystal cores can buy a lot of them. Although Pei Nian said that there is no publicity, it would be good to set off a few strings of firecrackers to celebrate.

    The sound of firecrackers really attracted a lot of people to come. Pei Nian was not good at entertaining so many people. After getting along for so long, everyone naturally understood, and Lin Ying took the initiative to talk about the plan they had discussed before.

    "Thank you for coming, Guangming Department Store will officially open from today. Today, everyone can exchange one crystal nucleus to buy three kilograms of rice noodles, only once, while stocks last. Pre-order as soon as possible." Lin Ying shouted loudly. She still knows how these things came about. After all, the living conditions are difficult, and the more jobs she has, the more she knows.

    Hearing Lin Ying's shouts, everyone rushed into the store. Naturally, they have to participate in such cheap things as soon as possible. They must know that the most expensive thing in this base is the materials. Usually, a crystal nucleus can be exchanged for half a catty of rice, which is not bad. Now that it can be exchanged for three catties of rice noodles, everyone is naturally rushing in.

    The house price in the base of T city can be said to be quite cheap, but how many people will buy a house in this apocalypse, basically they are renting, and they are renting the cheapest monthly rent, one room and one living room with a dozen crystal cores, or Single room, as long as you can live in it, this is the reason why Zhao Zixuan and the others can buy a building with such a cheap crystal core.

    No one knows what will happen in the next moment in the apocalypse. Except for those large mercenary groups, how many people will spend enough crystal cores for more than ten years to buy a house for one person, and only Zhao Zixuan and the others have no shortage of teams. will come.

    Now that the zombies have evolved, although there are many abilities in the base, ordinary people can beat the zombies with an egg, and how many crystal nuclei can they have in their hands. nuclear.

    Now that Pei Nian and their store have launched such an event, everyone is naturally rushing to the front and trying to exchange for food as soon as possible. Three catties of rice noodles are enough for an adult to eat for three days, even if there is no shortage of crystal cores. I also want to exchange it.

    Seeing that everyone was rushing to the store, causing the gate to be crowded with people, and it was impossible to open at all, Pei Nian glanced at Zhao Zixuan and motioned Zhao Zixuan to resolve the matter.

    "Queue." Zhao Zixuan unceremoniously released the pressure of the fourth-level ability user, shocking everyone.

    For a time, everyone was a little frightened by this ability user who seemed to be able to kill at any time, and lined up one after another, fearing that their slow movements would anger Zhao Zixuan.

    Holding this event was discussed by them yesterday afternoon, so of course they were fully prepared. It can be said that Zhao Kuan has everything collected. Pei Nian said he needed a shopping bag, so he took out a lot. Everyone began to divide labor and cooperate, each shopping bag was weighed with three catties of rice, and when the business opened, it was only necessary to give the packed rice to customers, and the scales were provided by Gao Junyan.