Chapter 45

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 45.45

    Seeing Gao Junyan go out, Zhao Zixuan took Pei Nian into his arms.

    He has always loved being close to Pei Nian, but before his rebirth, there was always a layer between him and Pei Nian. Except in bed, he did not dare to approach Pei Nian casually.

    Not long after the rebirth, he and Pei Nian confessed to each other what they were thinking. Whether it was outside or inside, Zhao Zixuan was used to holding Pei Nian in his arms.

    If it wasn't for Pei Nian pushing him away when he just entered the VIP room, how could he have tolerated it for so long, and now he doesn't care whether Pei Nian refuses or not, he will put the person in his arms first.

    Now that Pei Nian's whole body has grown a bit fleshy, he can hold it softly, and because of his poor physique, he has a cool feeling on his body. It's so comfortable to hold on this hot day, and he can't put it down.

    Being held in Zhao Zixuan's arms, Pei Nian struggled twice, but seeing that it didn't work, he could only give up. I don't know what's going on, but now Zhao Zixuan is so keen on hugging him, regardless of time and place.

    God knows that the weather has turned hot now, and Zhao Zixuan is also prone to heat. In this hot day, Zhao Zixuan is like a big stove, and Pei Nian can't stand it. It seemed that he had to talk to Zhao Zixuan about this when he went back today, otherwise he would not be able to take a shower ten times a day.

    Pushing open the door and entering, seeing Zhao Zixuan holding Pei Nian in his arms, Gao Junyan didn't show any obvious emotion, he just walked to his seat and sat down.

    Although there are many old antiques in China, the law on same-sex marriage has been passed long ago. Although many people are against the same sex, Gao Junyan does not have this kind of thinking. Just now, he was still a little puzzled why Pei Nian's name was written on the property deed, but now he knows the reason.

    "Mr. Zhao, the staff are already dealing with your team's rewards. Can you tell me what I want to know now?"

    Gao Junyan just wanted to know what he cared about the most. Gao Junyan selectively ignored the professor's question.

    "Mr. Gao, how many crystal nuclei do you absorb a day now?"

    In the previous life, the problem of crystal nucleus absorption was not discovered so early. Gao Junyan has now reached the threshold of the third level, and there must be no less crystal nucleus absorption.

    After all, the crystal nucleus is what is in the head of a zombie. Although it does not carry a zombie virus, the impurities in it are not small. If you absorb it unscrupulously, it will only stop the ability to advance. Gao Junyan and even the ability users in the entire base cannot improve to a certain extent. The reason is here.

    "At the beginning, he absorbed a dozen or so a day, but now there are about 30 a day."

    At present, absorbing first-level crystal nuclei has no effect on him at all. He can only absorb more crystal nuclei to see if he can break through. If he occasionally collects the second-level crystal nucleus, he will also absorb the second-level crystal nucleus, thinking of breaking through as soon as possible to become a third-level ability user.

    "This is the fundamental reason. You have absorbed too many nuclei. Don't absorb the nuclei for ten days from now. You'd better not move that tertiary nuclei now.