Chpter 13

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 13 13

    After watching the news for a while and seeing reports that people were biting people, Zhao Haoxuan gave up the idea of ​​watching other news and went upstairs to call Zhao Lixuan to get up.

    He only took two steps when he saw Zhao Lixuan running over in a hurry.

    "Haoxuan, what does it look like to be in such a hurry?" Not to mention Zhao Haoxuan's hurried actions, Zhao Lixuan couldn't help but want to talk about him just because of his sloppy appearance.

    "I have something to tell you." Seeing Zhao Zixuan sitting on the sofa, Zhao Lixuan directly crossed Zhao Haoxuan to sit opposite Zhao Zixuan.

    "Brother, I found something strange as soon as I woke up this morning!" With that said, Zhao Lixuan directly revealed the strange thing that happened to him. I saw that a small fireball appeared directly in Zhao Lixuan's hand, and Zhao Haoxuan, who was following him, was a little uneasy when he saw it.

    What's wrong with this world? Before, he watched the news all about people biting people, but now he actually saw a small fireball popping out of his brother's hand for no reason.

    "Well, not bad." Zhao Haoxuan was also the first person who discovered supernatural abilities in his previous life, but there was no change in that.

    "Haha, I think it's good too." After speaking, Zhao Lixuan played with the fireball in his hand, ignoring Zhao Haoxuan, who was very surprised next to him.

    Seeing Zhao Lixuan's abnormality, Zhao Haoxuan no longer had the idea of ​​going upstairs, and just watched Zhao Lixuan play with fire beside him.

    "Zhao Er, your hands are frozen." Looking at Zhao Haoxuan who didn't know it, Pei Nian reminded him directly.

    It was like this when I first awakened the ability, because I haven't mastered the ability well, I often use the ability unconsciously.

    Hearing what Pei Nian said, Zhao Haoxuan didn't care what Pei Nian called him, and directly observed his frozen hand. Touching the frozen hand, Zhao Haoxuan didn't feel the ice at all, and he didn't know what happened. When he woke up, such a big change had taken place.

    "I asked you to collect supplies a while ago because I received news. Those who bite people on the news can no longer be called human beings. They have no thoughts and become zombies." Seeing that the two younger brothers have discovered their own abilities , Zhao Zixuan began to explain.

    In the previous life, these two younger brothers had always been the people who supported him unconditionally by his side, and they did not know what would happen to them after his death in the previous life.

    Especially Zhao Haoxuan, there was a person who was in love with each other, but the woman was infected by a zombie in order to save Zhao Haoxuan, and finally committed suicide. After Zhao Haoxuan was low for a while, although he cheered up, everyone knew that his heart had already died with that woman. In this life, Zhao Zixuan will never let such a tragedy happen again.

    "Brother, what should we do?" Even if Zhao Zixuan had already received the news, he should already have a way to deal with it.

    "There are only 6 out of 10 people who have turned into zombies, and they are all elementary-level zombies, which are easy to deal with. So during this period of time, we will go to the urban area to collect materials, and then set off to D city after a while."