Chapter 57

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    Because Zhao Kuan went to follow Zhao Yutong, the food at noon was cooked by Pei Nian. Although the taste is not very good, the other few are very face-saving.

    After all, compared to Pei Nian who can still do it, a few of them can't even cook.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, Pei Nian closed the store door on time, and Wu Zhuo and Xie Yichen also brought the team members who went out to do the task to hand in the task and came back.

    Thinking that it was the first time for a new member to do a mission after joining the team, and their chef Zhao Kuan was not around, Pei Nian decided to take everyone to a restaurant at the base to celebrate the new member's joining.

    Zhao Zixuan naturally would not object to Pei Nian's arrangement.

    It's been a few days since I came to the base, and Pei Nian has not eaten at the base's restaurant, so he doesn't know much about hotel charges.

    After entering the store and starting to order food, I realized that this restaurant is really a pit. Any dish needs more than two crystal cores. Since he decided to eat here, Pei Nian will naturally not regret it because of a few crystal cores.

    Together with the new members, they opened four tables, and Pei Nian directly ordered ten dishes for each table, so that everyone could have a good time.

    This restaurant was originally open to earn as much as it could, but now there are so many people coming, and the people leading the team are the people who have been rumored at the base recently. They naturally serve the dishes next to this table.

    Pei Nian and the others came early, there were not many people in the restaurant, and they didn't wait long before the dishes they ordered started to be served one after another.

    Just as he was about to eat, Pei Nian saw Zhao Yutong enter the store, thinking that it was Zhao Zixuan's younger sister, he pushed Zhao Zixuan and motioned for him to call Zhao Yutong over for dinner.

    In fact, Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Lixuan both saw Zhao Yutong come in, but Zhao Zixuan didn't speak, they wouldn't speak, after all, Zhao Yutong was still changing his personality.

    After being pushed twice by Pei Nian, Zhao Zixuan was indifferent. Now that there are so many people in the team, if Zhao Yutong is allowed to eat with him, I am afraid that Zhao Yutong will not realize his mistake at all, but will think that he is soft-hearted.

    Before Zhao Yutong and Fang Qian fell out, Zhao Zixuan would not give Zhao Yutong any hope of returning to the team.

    Fang Qian had been in his team in the previous life, and although he didn't deal with Fang Qian very much, Zhao Zixuan knew that Fang Qian was a person with a deep sense of government and a great ability to win people's hearts.

    In this life, Zhao Zixuan discovered Fang Qian’s private healing power again. Thinking that many people in the team who were very supportive of Fang Qian were injured and died tragically, Fang Qian had never exposed the healing power, and Zhao Zixuan did not want to return Fang Qian to the team. Opportunity.

    "Eat." Zhao Zixuan said lightly.

    Knowing what Zhao Zixuan meant, Pei Nian and others could only do what he meant.