Chapter 50

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 50. 50

    Seeing Gao Junyan smiling, Pei Nian couldn't help but sigh that Zhao Lixuan's vision was good.

    Gao Junyan is tall and lanky, and he is about seven or eight centimeters shorter than Pei Nian, who is 170 cm short. He looks kind of gentle and handsome, and he has a dimple when he smiles, which makes him look a bit cute.

    Only Pei Nian has some resentment, why are the people around him a lot taller than him, Wu Zhuo Xie Yichen, who is the same age as him, is taller than him, and the new acquaintance Gao Junyan is taller than him, even Lin Ying They are all about his height.

    Pei Nian has always been very resentful about his height and appearance. It doesn't matter if he is not tall, but he is still a baby face. He wants to grow to 1.8 meters and has muscles all over his body.

    Once, Pei Nian also told Zhao Zixuan about his thoughts, but he was pressed by Zhao Zixuan to do it all night. After that, Pei Nian only dared to think secretly in his heart.

    Pei Nian chatted with Gao Junyan for a while, and the people in the team started one after another.

    "Today, Lixuan should have followed Yutong. Since he wants to help Mr. Gao use up his abilities, Lin Ying and I will follow." Zhao Haoxuan said to Zhao Lixuan with a smile.

    The day before yesterday, Zhao Zixuan planned to send people to fight Gao Junyan in turn, but he did not expect Zhao Lixuan to follow Gao Junyan early in the morning.

    Everyone was also intent on giving Zhao Lixuan a chance to get in touch, so they simply handed over everything about Gao Junyan to Zhao Lixuan.

    Anyway, they don't have any big things to do now, and it doesn't matter if a few people go out every day to do these small things.

    "Haoxuan, you think of a way to make Yutong and the others spend all their crystal cores today, and their affairs must end as soon as possible."

    Since the team is to be developed, it is necessary to let the people in the team do more tasks, and there is no doubt that the presence of They are all core personnel, so naturally they can't spend time staring at people all the time.

    I didn't intend to spend it slowly with Zhao Yutong, but now I naturally have to increase my efforts and let Zhao Yutong come back after more hardships, so that she can change the temperament of that charming lady.

    In these last days, with her temperament and without the three brothers protecting her, she would have to suffer a great loss.

    "I see, don't worry, eldest brother."

    With the speed at which Zhao Yutong and the others are now spending crystal cores, it is not difficult at all to spend all the crystal cores. After all, they have been at the base for the past two days, and they have to eat the best, and use it well, where can the crystal nucleus survive.

    After only two days of going out, the crystal core has already spent seven or eight hundred. Even if Zhao Haoxuan can't do anything about it, the two of them will only have enough crystal core for two days at most. Only they don't know yet, Zhao Yutong and the others have problems.

    At the beginning of being kicked out, Zhao Yutong thought that Zhao Zixuan would not be so cruel, but until she and Fang Qian rented a house to live in, there was no movement from Zhao Zixuan. Zhao Yutong can only think that after a few days, Zhao Zixuan will let her go back naturally.