Chapter 30

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 30.30

    When he woke up, Pei Nian could not wait to scolded Zhao Zixuan, the bastard with the brain on the sperm. Mingming had to go to the city from the base today, and last night he had to torment him until 3:00 in the morning. Pei Nian didn't start sleeping until after 3:00, and was called by Zhao Zixuan at 7:30. It is conceivable that Zhao Zixuan didn't sleep much at all.

    After breakfast, Pei Nian shook off Zhao Zixuan's hand to come over and hug him, and got into the car angrily, don't think he didn't see the other people in the team scrutinizing vaguely, or he was just laughing at him being made to walk. Okay.

    After being reborn together, Pei Nian never rejected Zhao Zixuan, but this time Pei Nian was really angry. Therefore, he decided to leave Zhao Zixuan in the cold, let him learn his lesson, and see if he dares to come regardless.

    Seeing that Pei Nian was really angry, Zhao Zixuan could only hurry up and sit next to Pei Nian, he had to coax this little ancestor. Otherwise, he is angry, and it is himself who is distressed.

    "Xiao Nian, don't be angry anymore, next time I will definitely not be like this again."

    "You dare to have another time!" Hearing Zhao Zixuan say this, Pei Nian was even more angry, this person didn't understand why he was there. angry.

    "There will never be another time. I know that Xiao Nian is distressed for me, and I am afraid that I will not have a good rest. Don't be angry anymore, let me hug and sleep will make up for the sleep." Knowing that Pei Nian was angry that he did not rest well, Zhao Zixuan quickly pretended to be very tired to soften Pei Nian.

    "It's not allowed to make trouble so late in the future." Seeing Zhao Zixuan understand, Pei Nian was no longer so angry and softened.

    Seeing that Pei Nian was not so angry, Zhao Zixuan quickly hugged Pei Nian in his arms and closed his eyes. Being held in Zhao Zixuan's arms, Pei Nian no longer struggled, for fear of affecting Zhao Zixuan's rest.

    Zhao Haoxuan, who was sitting in the back row and waiting to watch a good show, saw that the two were reconciled so quickly, so he could only secretly think that Pei Nian would be too coaxed, and he was coaxed after two words, and they showed their affection together again.

    Only Zhao Haoxuan doesn't know that he is infinitely tolerant towards Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian. No matter what Zhao Zixuan wants to do, Pei Nian will support him unconditionally.

    It's not easy for two people to understand each other's feelings. After experiencing a death, they don't care about other people's jokes at all, as long as he and Zhao Zixuan live happily.

    Although there is no sleepiness now, but because Pei Nian is worried, Zhao Zixuan has been pretending to be asleep. And Pei Nian was so obedient and let him hold it, he was even more reluctant to let go, so he closed his eyes and rested.

    It didn't take long to arrive at the site where the third-level zombie is located. This is a zombie that the T city base desperately hopes someone can solve, because it blocks the only way for everyone from the base to go to T city. If you don't get rid of it, People at the base couldn't go into the city to collect supplies at all.

    I don't know if it's because of a rebirth or just by the side, Zhao Zixuan had a feeling that the zombie was nearby and told Wu Zhuo who was driving in front to stop, and Zhao Zixuan let go of Pei Nian.