Chapter 16

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    After breakfast, holding the knife Zhao Zixuan gave him, Pei Nian felt a little nervous. Although he has been killing zombies for three days, he still has to chop at least two times to kill a zombie.

    The reason why Pei Nian was uneasy today was because Zhao Zixuan decided to go to a large supermarket to collect supplies. It must be known that the worst-hit areas for zombies in the post-apocalyptic era are definitely large supermarkets and hospitals.

    Pei Nian believed that nothing would happen with Zhao Zixuan's ability, but he was afraid that he would drag Zhao Zixuan back.

    Silently got into the car, Pei Nian thought that if there were too many zombies, it would be better to hide behind Zhao Zixuan. Anyway, Zhao Yutong was the only one who would laugh at him, he was used to it.

    After entering the city, there were quite a few zombies walking around on the street leading to the supermarket where Zhao Zixuan was going to collect supplies. The two brothers, Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Lixuan, always took turns driving when they came out to collect supplies.

    Fortunately, the two brothers' driving skills were not bad, they avoided a lot of zombies, and they finally reached the entrance of the supermarket.

    After getting out of the car and cleaning up the smelling zombies, everyone quickly ran into the supermarket.

    The supermarket selected by Zhao Lixuan can be said to be the largest supermarket in City D. It has complete supplies, and relatively speaking, there are naturally many zombies. Seeing that the zombies distributed in the supermarket gathered towards them, Zhao Zixuan and the others directly greeted them.

    In order to eliminate the zombies as soon as possible, everyone quickly threw their abilities, and Pei Nian, who followed behind, could only watch them move. Today, he has no hope of doing it. Zhao Zixuan next to him uses his ability with one hand, and holds his hand firmly with the other, which is really abominable.

    After cleaning up the zombies on the first floor, Zhao Zixuan ordered everyone to wait for him downstairs. Taking Pei Nian directly to the third floor, and cleaning up the zombies on the third floor, Zhao Zixuan began to collect the daily necessities on the shelves into the space.

    Zhao Zixuan is already very familiar with the control of space, and soon the daily necessities on the third floor were almost collected by him. Thinking that many things will become less and less after the end of the world, Zhao Zixuan simply went to the fourth floor to put those clothes on. Also received a clean.

    Taking Pei Nian downstairs, Zhao Kuan had already collected everything, and the other four were also carrying several shopping bags. It was a rare trip to the supermarket to collect supplies. Naturally, the more the better.

    After leaving the supermarket, Pei Nian couldn't help but burst into tears when he looked at the familiar figure who was fighting zombies not far away. I didn't expect that after being reborn, he would love to cry so much, he really wanted to cry at every turn.

    Originally, according to the trajectory of the previous life, they should have to wait a month to meet her, but they did not expect to meet her on the fifth day of the end of the world in this life.

    If Pei Nian can see it, Zhao Zixuan will naturally see it, "Haoxuan, go save people." It seems that many things have changed after rebirth.

    Although a little surprised why Zhao Zixuan only called him to save people, Zhao Haoxuan acted directly. Putting down the shopping bag in his hand, he ran over.