Chpater 32

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 32.32

    When he got what he wanted to know, Zhao Haoxuan went to sit in front, after all, Pei Nian had to look at Zhao Zixuan.

    "You should also sit forward and bring me the door by the way."

    Seeing Zhao Haoxuan closing the car door and walking towards him, Pei Nian felt that he was a little stupid. Have you fed Zhao Zixuan well water?

    "I know that you want to do bad things to big brother, I will cooperate." Zhao Haoxuan was in a good mood when he got what he wanted to know. After making fun of Pei Nian, he sat in front of him as Pei Nian said.

    Being teased by Zhao Haoxuan, Pei Nian was very annoyed. He knew that he wouldn't tell him so much about the actress just now. What a cheap bastard.

    Only now is not the time to be angry. Seeing that Zhao Haoxuan has closed the door, Pei Nian sips water and feeds Zhao Zixuan mouth to mouth to drink, hoping that these well water will have more effect, so that Zhao Zixuan wakes up earlier.

    Although the people in the team are all outstanding, the core character is Zhao Zixuan, and it is impossible for him to fall asleep all the time.

    After driving for two hours, it is estimated that the drive will only take half an hour to reach the supermarket. Thinking that there will be no shortage of zombies around the supermarket when the apocalypse breaks out. Zhao Haoxuan asked the driver in front to find a safe place to rest for a night, and then set off for the supermarket tomorrow.

    This trip, Zhao Zixuan originally planned to stay outside for four or five days, but Zhao Kuan had prepared a lot of things for the night, so don't worry.

    Parking the car in the alley, Zhao Haoxuan and others got out of the car and quickly cleaned up the surrounding zombies.

    "Sister-in-law, can the elder brother's current situation be moved?"

    "No, it will affect him."

    "Then let's spend the night in the car today." After speaking, Zhao Haoxuan went to arrange the duty with the others.

    In these last days, situations will happen at any time, and someone must be on duty, otherwise, there is no way to know in advance that there is danger. Fortunately, the RV they drove out was not small, so they could still sleep.

    "Wu Zhuo, Yichen, you are on duty until midnight. Haoxuan and I will come to pick you up at 12 o'clock. Zhao Kuan will be responsible for driving tomorrow morning, and sister-in-law will take care of the elder brother." Zhao Zixuan's concern for Pei Nian is definitely not happy for him to go. Sent Pei Nian.

    With five of their second-level abilities, it was nothing to be on duty at night. Everyone hoped that Zhao Zixuan would wake up soon. After all, with him around, they can feel at ease.

    Although Zhao Zixuan said that there should be no third-level zombies now, but now that a third-level zombie has appeared, it is difficult to guarantee that there will not be a second one. Their current level is not yet level three. If there is one, they will have to mutate into a zombie if they are injured by it.

    Hearing Zhao Haoxuan's arrangement, Pei Nian was very embarrassed. He couldn't help at all when he came out. If Zhao Zixuan was awake, he could accompany Zhao Zixuan on duty. It seems that he has to watch Zhao Zixuan well now and let him wake up quickly.