Chapter 18

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 18

    Before the end of the world, if you drive from city D to city T, you have to drive for three days day and night. Now in the apocalypse, there are zombies wandering around, and this time will naturally take a little longer.

    Fortunately, for Pei Nian, as long as Zhao Zixuan accompanies him, he really doesn't like to travel such a long distance. In the previous life, I followed Zhao Zixuan from City D to Kyoto. Although Pei Nian didn't have to do anything, he basically stayed in the car the whole time, but he was exhausted.

    This time, it was different. He and Zhao Zixuan had the same mind. With Zhao Zixuan accompanying, even if the two of them were just sitting together, Pei Nian felt comfortable.

    Because the end of the world has only started a few days ago, most people are hiding at home, there are not many cars moving on the highway, and there are many cars parked in the middle of the road. There are also scattered zombies wandering around. They should be people who unfortunately entered the awakening stage while on the road after the outbreak of the apocalypse.

    Because the two cars were reinforced, when they saw the zombies, they drove directly over.

    "Zixuan, zombies are about to evolve, right?"

    Pei Nian remembered that after the outbreak of the apocalypse in the previous life, the zombie movement was extremely slow at first, and those who dared to go out to fight the zombies collected a lot of materials. But after a few days like this, the zombies have become a lot more powerful, and the speed of the action is no different from that of a normal person, but the body is more rigid, and it is extremely difficult to kill.

    "The day after tomorrow." Zhao Zixuan always remembered what happened after the apocalypse broke out. In those three years, the zombies had evolved five times in total, and each evolution had to give the surviving humans a headache for a while.

    After the evolution of zombies this time, ordinary power users will be infected when they are injured by them, but danger and opportunity coexist. The evolution of the zombies has added one more thing to their heads, the crystal nucleus, and the energy abilities in the crystal nucleus can be absorbed.

    At the beginning, no one noticed it, and no one deliberately collected it. By the time someone noticed it, the zombies were about to evolve twice.

    The evolution of zombies is nothing to Zhao Zixuan. Instead, it is an opportunity to improve the strength of his teammates. At that time, they will rush to T City and let them absorb the energy in the crystal core to improve their strength.

    "After the zombies evolve, let's get out of the car and kill the zombies often, collect more crystal cores, and let everyone's abilities be upgraded to the first level." With the strength of these people, the ability level upgrade is very fast.

    Only Pei Nian was a little distressed, his healing ability could not absorb the energy in the crystal core at all, and he had to explore by himself if he wanted to improve his level. In his previous life, Zhao Zixuan actually gave him a lot of crystal nuclei to try to absorb, but it was all in vain, and he couldn't absorb it at all.

    According to Pei Nian's knowledge, although the healing ability in the past life is rare, it is not completely absent. Apart from him, there are five or six people known to everyone, and it is not known how those people improved their abilities.

    "I have this plan, Xiao Nian, try again and see if you can improve your healing power." Zhao Zixuan thought that since Pei Nian had awakened his healing power, there must be a way to improve.